Doug Martin update - was benched.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
If we can force them to throw all day and get pressure, we might have a chance.

jdhommert

Rookie
After hearing how TB really struggled and all and then watching the short cuts of their game vs the Panthers

We're gonna have to have a major improvement to beat them still. Their running game was pretty bad, but they were going up against the Panthers front 7 which is insanely good. I love to watch the Panthers D because the pocket collapses about as fast as I've seen on every play. They couldn't run at all really. Martin was 9/9 and then he was on the trainers table. They did lose a starting CB for the season too. The passing game actually looked better than I expected after reports of how bad he team looked. McCown made some pretty good throws, and got a lot of help from his big targets too. Jackson made a hell of a play where a ball was underthrown 5+ yards due to being killed by 3 Dline guys and he sprinted back to the ball and made the catch to help his QB out. Don't know if I've seen that in the last decade or so here lol

Bucs defense looked pretty good too....but Derek Anderson looked outstanding. I couldn't believe the throws he was making. I kind of figure we will both have good defense and struggle on offense. The bucs looked better overall than the Rams did on Sunday and if we are fairly equal I think the passing game from TB could be the difference maker. That's presuming Hill is playing...if it's Davis we don't stand a chance.

jdhommert

Rookie
Also if you click the link above, it's been updated to say he was not benched, but injured. Coach said he looked stiff and all. Like I said above aver 9 rushes for 9 yards he was on the trainers table and didn't go back in, so it seems believable