Doug Gottlieb on Rams first pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Doug Gottlieb 4/27 - Hour 2
Doug thinks it is short-sighted to judge the Rams based only on their first round picks, as they have a ton of second round picks and a great long term plan. ESPN NFL Analyst Eric Mangini weighs in on the Rams draft plan and more.

[rp3]http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/2633/11415/959537/gottliebinsider_2012-04-27-180137-6701-0-0-0.48.mp3[/rp3]

"I love when people make definitive draft statements 'won! lost!' (sarcasm)."
About the first 10 minutes of this 36 minute audio is about the Rams. He breaks down their moves, how their plan was in place and how it had a lot of contingencies. More or less discounting all the bemoaning of the Rams not getting Blackmon or Floyd. Plus, a little clip of Colin Cowherd saying the Rams are making moves to give them the Giants D-line of about 5 years ago. Colin then goes on to say (had to listen to it twice to make sure), "That is the top Franchise in the NFL. I don't like it. I LOVE IT. LOVE IT."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Plus, a little clip of Colin Cowherd saying the Rams are making moves to give them the Giants D-line of about 5 years ago. Colin then goes on to say (had to listen to it twice to make sure), "That is the top Franchise in the NFL. I don't like it. I LOVE IT. LOVE IT."
Yup, me too. Glad to see otherwise disinterested sportswriters given credit where credit is due.