Douche-baugh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So I'm on the NFL website looking at stats to get my starters in line for Week 3 in Fantasy. I click over to check out the Bears/Whiners game and see how things went and they begin playing clips from the post game presser. The whiners coach is such a d-bag. Short , one to 3 word answers to every question. He even just stared off into space and shook his head for a few of the questions. No class and just looked like a sore loser.

How can you respect that? Even after an ugly loss to the Vikes, Fish stood there and took it in stride. I brought this up to a buddy who is a 9ers fan and he just laughed it off and said "Harbaugh is such a tough competitor he hates to lose"... Puh-lease. Dude is a whiny little d-bag and I hope we beat them this year. At the very least, someone needs to lay him out on a play near the sidelines. Sorry for the vent.. but man, do I despise the guy and his POS team.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So I'm on the NFL website looking at stats to get my starters in line for Week 3 in Fantasy. I click over to check out the Bears/Whiners game and see how things went and they begin playing clips from the post game presser. The whiners coach is such a d-bag. Short , one to 3 word answers to every question. He even just stared off into space and shook his head for a few of the questions. No class and just looked like a sore loser.

How can you respect that? Even after an ugly loss to the Vikes, Fish stood there and took it in stride. I brought this up to a buddy who is a 9ers fan and he just laughed it off and said "Harbaugh is such a tough competitor he hates to lose"... Puh-lease. Dude is a whiny little d-bag and I hope we beat them this year. At the very least, someone needs to lay him out on a play near the sidelines. Sorry for the vent.. but man, do I despise the guy and his POS team.

He has had his fill of the NFL. He is just hanging around waiting for Michigan to fire Brady Hoke. So, he is easily annoyed by all of the things that come with being an NFL coach, like losing because of his sucky QB, that he is stuck with, then being asked why his QB sucks so bad after the game. Then realizing that he has to go into the next game with the same sucky QB and get asked why he sucks so bad after every game.

rdw

Pro Bowler
uQZkn2O.gif