Douche bag Announcer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
You guys hear this guy? " I'm not trying to get on my soapbox but the Rams are bordering on dirty play..."

What a turd.

I don't even know who this guy is except he used to play for the Giants..

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
11 penalties...2 players officially ejected....one kicker who mule kicked a dude....mmhmm not trying to get on my soapbox...but the giants are playing borderline dirty

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
yea forget the fact that he called Gregg Williams "Greg Robinson" and stated multiple times that we've won three in a row coming into this game.. could he slurp the Giants any more? Holy shit what an asshole

Dude needs to shut the FUUCK up and

Get%20the%20fuck%20out_.gif

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Perhaps he's another announcing drinking a little too much sauce, or popping a few too many pharmaceuticals?

SierraRam

Recreational User
He wouldn't shut up about Sims' 5 Personal Fouls penalties either. Do your homework & roll tape jackass. All but 1 are bullshit

Athos

Legend
Has this been Thommy-boy Brennaman?

If so, he hates St. Louis because the Cardinals routinely make his DeadLegs their bitch.

If it's the other guy......sounds like a drunk d-bag who should be fired yesterday.

Ramathon

Did you hear him praising STL and the Rams fanbase for the excellent support they've provided to a team that has essentially been a losing team for the duration of their time in STL with the exception of 4 or so GSOT years. He said some goofy stuff, but he was also very nice to the fan base.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Did you hear him praising STL and the Rams fanbase for the excellent support they've provided to a team that has essentially been a losing team for the duration of their time in STL with the exception of 4 or so GSOT years. He said some goofy stuff, but he was also very nice to the fan base.
Dude that's like someone saying your moms hair looks nice then punching her in the throat...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I was impressed with Deil. He didn't show much favoritism.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Dude had nothing but praise for the support the St. Louis fans have given the Rams and I have no problem with him calling it like it was for the embarrassing spectacle of today's game.

Regardless of how the Giants acted, the Rams should be ashamed and I know I am as a fan.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I hope the Rams demand an apology from him and the network. That's was seriously slanted announcing. I can't imagine the NFL wants announcers demeaning their product either.

Rams0307

He was right. The defense was playing out of control all game and continually hit guys late. I don't know how people can argue this really...

Ramathon

Dude that's like someone saying your moms hair looks nice then punching her in the throat...

And complaining about a freakin' TV announcer while your team's defense is giving up 500+ yds to a mediocre Giants offense is like teenage girls whining because Katy Perry is making a concert stop in KC but not STL.