Don't swim in Sweden, fellas...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
<a class="postlink" href="http://t.now.msn.com/pacu-fish-which-is-known-to-eat-testicles-is-found-in-sweden" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.now.msn.com/pacu-fish-which-is ... -in-sweden</a>

Gentlemen swimmers in Sweden's Oresund Sound, heed this warning: A testicle-eating pacu fish has been found, and it's feeding time. "They bite because they're hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth," said eloquent fish expert Henrik Carl of the National History Museum in nearby Denmark.

The piranha relative, normally found in the Amazon, is nicknamed the "ball cutter," and men have reportedly bled to death due to the aquatic horror's scrotal appetite. Local fishermen captured an 8-inch pacu — the first caught in Europe — sparking the warning for men to "keep your swimwear on."

Carl explained that "its mouth is not so big, so of course it normally eats nuts, fruit and small fish. It's not normal to get your testicles bitten off, of course, but it can happen, especially now in Sweden."

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Good God. Forget the movie Jaws they should just make a movie out of a testicle eating fish. It would scare the hell out of me it would scare the hell out of every man on the planet.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"...because the testicles fit nicely in their mouth." That thing is fuckin creepy w/ it's human-lookin teeth.

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:
Good God. Forget the movie Jaws they should just make a movie out of a testicle eating fish. It would scare the hell out of me it would scare the hell out of every man on the planet.

Have them swim through the sewers up the toilet, I'd probably check before I sat afterwards.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Angry Ram said:
"...because the testicles fit nicely in their mouth." That thing is freakin creepy w/ it's human-lookin teeth.
bettter pic of the fishs teeth

Attachments

• creepy.jpeg
    creepy.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 186

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I used to have 2 of these fish in one of my tanks years ago. I had them in a 300 gallon tank, so they grew big enough to eat some balls lol... but I doubt they would ever do it. They are fairly timid in my experience.

These fish outgrow their tanks in many cases, so the owners release them into the wild. WHICH IS VERY BAD. Here in FL many South American species are invading our lakes and rivers because of people releasing fish from their tanks into the wild.

There was a time in the 80s when I had real piranhas in one of my tanks. You could legally buy them at a local fish store. Obviously , that is no longer allowed.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just read a story on this saying that the threat of the pacus eating the balls off swimmers was just a joke.

I knew something was fishy about this story.

A55VA6

Legend
lmfao wtf at this sentence:

"A testicle-eating pacu fish has been found, and it's feeding time. "They bite because they're hungry, and testicles sit nicely in their mouth,"