Don't look now...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well what do you know? I guess the league has to allow them to lose once in a while to make it look real.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yeah, run off the field without shaking hands you big freaking baby...

I can't stand that MFer Brady... I'd like to see him laid out on the field blowing snot bubbles out of the earhole of his helmet. Something like Jim Burt KOing Montana would do in a pinch...

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I have a feeling Antonio Brown may go for 300 yards himself next week. I see Jacksonville and Pittsburgh battling it out over in the AFC and the Rams, Saints and Vikings in the NFC.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Look at that, Dolphins of all teams overcame ref calls and wound up winning.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Bellicheat press conferences...

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

TexasRam

Legend
I have a feeling Antonio Brown may go for 300 yards himself next week. I see Jacksonville and Pittsburgh battling it out over in the AFC and the Rams, Saints and Vikings in the NFC.
I'm being told the Steelers are going to throw the ball on every snap to Brown, and he will still complain he's not getting enough touches.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I heard a stat from the game... NE had zero (0) third down conversions.

How the hell do you score 20 with zero third down conversions?