Don't look now but Tree is 8th in unassisted (solo) tackles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Alex Ogletree with 79 solo tackles is 8th in the Nfl and starteing to flash on a more consistent basis the skill we hoped would project him into a top LB. He will never be a really physical guy that sheds blocks but your LB core as a whole need to compliment the defense and If the rams manage to build on their weaknesses and create some depth good things will come.
I believe we need some more veteran players to come in and contribute the youngsters are great but too many too quick can lead to too lengthy of a learning process to contribute consistently in there first year or even two.

A55VA6

Legend
He continues to look better and better each game. Still a lot to improve but I like what I see.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That's because the rest of the defense is trying out for the Olympics; event ice skating.