Don’t Let Their Record Fool You: These Are the Same Old Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I said "offensive points per game"
They only scored 30 "offensive points" against Tampa Bay. Westbrooks had a fumble 6
9+30+17=56
56/3= 18.7
if you wanna get reaaaallllllly technical, Zuerlein's points aren't offensive points either.
They're special teams points. Like a punt return TD is special teams points.
So. in 3 games there's been 36 total offensive points.

36/3= 12.0.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if you wanna get reaaaallllllly technical, Zuerlein's points aren't offensive points either.
They're special teams points. Like a punt return TD is special teams points.
So. in 3 games there's been 36 total offensive points.

36/3= 12.0.
Not really.
The Rams offense didn't account for the fumble 6.
It's a more honest appraisal of how the team is scoring
With a sample of only 3 games, that 7 points tells a different story

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not really.
The Rams offense didn't account for the fumble 6.
It's a more honest appraisal of how the team is scoring
With a sample of only 3 games, that 7 points tells a different story
I'm not counting the fumble return TD.
I'm counting *only* points scored by the offense (because kickers aren't offense).

b0d211197a304642a05fec7a17ab90cc.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not counting the fumble return TD.
I'm counting *only* points scored by the offense (because kickers aren't offense).

b0d211197a304642a05fec7a17ab90cc.png
I was just clarifying the integrity of a post where it was stated that the offense was scoring 21 ppg in 3 games since the opener. Its just not accurate.
As for what is commonly considered "offense", an extra point is merely an extension of a td and the FG is typically the result of an offensive drive, so they are considered "offensive points"

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was just clarifying the integrity of a post where it was stated that the offense was scoring 21 ppg in 3 games since the opener. Its just not accurate.
As for what is commonly considered "offense", an extra point is merely an extension of a td and the FG is typically the result of an offensive drive, so they are considered "offensive points"
This thread has lost all meaning. lol.

I was just busting chops by eliminating Zuerlein's contributions, because technically, he doesn't play offense.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
15.8 ppg is a futile, uphill battle and puts far too much pressure on all three phases to play a near perfect game every week. We all know this so that's nothing Earth shattering....but i would say that anyone expecting at any point, no matter who the QB is, for this team be a team to be able to regularly score 28-35 ppg is delusional and naive.

Please go rewatch the offense against the panthers in 2013, while Sam was still in the game. This is what I imagine the Rams will look like with Goff fully in control. Don't shatter the dream.