Don't know if he can play full season but DesJuan Johnson can play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Johnson really started getting more reps down the stretch of the season.
These were not garbage time snaps, when most 7th round rookies might get reps.
This was a team on a winning streak and trying to make the playoffs.
He flashed quit often in the run game.
He should be getting a lot more snaps this year. He really helped fill out the DL rotations, which is such a huge thing for a defense.
Hopefully, losing Henderson (who it appears was very good at developing DL players) won't impact his development.
Really excited to see what he brings next year along with Hampton and Mathis getting reps at edge.
Good videos.
A lot to be excited about with Johnson.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yep, I've been saying we aren't as desperate as people think we are on Dline. Obviously we need depth and competition and I wouldn't be upset bringing in a vet to strengthen but I like the guys we have right now to take a step each of the next couple seasons. I'm sure it'll be a focus in the draft but not sure it's first round dependent unless a stud drops to us.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Awesome to watch. I hope we see this guy develop into a solid player for us.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I wonder what a full offseason of NFL strength and nutrition, plus experience will do for him. Seems to be a football player and might be able to contribute in a rotational role.