Donovan McNabb on Sam Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Strange. It's playing for me. :yousure:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
He actually talked very little about SB. He sounds sick or high or maybe both. I hope high because he predicts that we trade SB in the off season:jerkoff: He doesn't think SB brings anything special to the table yet he thinks he's valuable as trade bait:rolleyes:
X you owe me 5 mins of my life back:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He actually talked very little about SB. He sounds sick or high or maybe both. I hope high because he predicts that we trade SB in the off season:jerkoff: He doesn't think SB brings anything special to the table yet he thinks he's valuable as trade bait:rolleyes:
X you owe me 5 mins of my life back:cheese:
lol. I just post the shit. I don't listen to all of it. :wink:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
McNAD tells us that the Rams will trade Sam. Then the interviewer doesn't even ask a follow-up question on that... Nad gives no reason for his immense insight/logic on his prediction either in case you can't hear it.

NOTHING TO SEE (HEAR) HERE OF ANY REAL INFO.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Playing for me...

Trade Sam Bradford? He was playing fine. His injuries are my biggest concern. Therefore I'm for drafting a raw QB who can make all the throws and scramble.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
He heard Bradford was gonna be traded listening to Rush Limbaugh

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy using the right bait:
He heard Bradford was gonna be traded listening to Rush Limbaugh
:roflmao:
Very clever! You knew I wouldn't be able to resist that.:lol:

fearsomefour

Legend
McNabb is an idiot. Was a choke as a QB and spews nonsense since he has retired. Worthless in every way.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
He did say one thing that is pertinent.

McNabb said it's very important that your QB is there playing. If the team isn't sure they can depend on you being there, there is no confidence the the QB will grow with the team.

Actually, Tarkington said the same thing before the season started. He said Sam must stay healthy and stay on the field.

I have no confidence that Sam can play more than one 16 game season in a row. He's never done it.

Snead was big on performance being related to staying healthy. It makes you wonder how much longer they stick with Sam.

Anyone who thinks Sam is just gonna come back next year and the risk of him going down again is no higher than any other QB is beng overly optimistic.

They probably will stick with Sam next year, but my guess is that inside the building, they aren't sold on his durability. And if they don't extend his contract next year that will be an indication that they are more worried about him then they are letting on.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Sounds to me like he's got brain damage the way his speech is slurred.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

I can't follow this. Can you explain it another way?

lasvegasrams

Rookie
bradford would be good bait, but i think keeping him and drafting a qb like fales, carr, or mccarron is a must - just in case.

bradford is extremely underrated by many who do not follow the rams.

lasvegasrams

Rookie
I think the Texans, Vikings, and MAYBE the Bills would be the only teams who might take Bradford. But his cap is too high so I dont think a team would wanna swallow that. Regardless, I think Bradford is at least as good as any of the QBs in this draft. If we get top three (and especially if ATL gets the two since theyll prbably want clowney), then trade down for a team like cleveland, minnesota, jacksonville, oakland, houston, and maybe the bucs to try and get that spot to get hundley or bridgewater (whoever is still available) I think we would be able to get Watkins, Clinton Dix, and maybe even Marqise Lee if we are lucky with the team we trade with's early second pick.