Donald did not put a helmet on Tannehill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
More upset by the Grob play. I was watching on a small screen...did he block him or just roll into him? That one cost them the game as they could have eaten more clock.
I agree!!! Of all the penalties in the game this one^ was the most costly!!!(y)

FRO

Legend
When the Rams came out in the fourth quarter, I said to my wife that they were going to lose because they came out in 'run the clock out' mode. They do it all the time and it is ridiculous to think that having a three and out by running the ball 3 times is a good strategy to start the 4th. They were no longer playing to win, they looked as if they thought they had already won. IT WAS ONLY A TEN POINT LEAD!
Playing not to lose normally leads to losing. Fisher sits on unsafe leads and it costs him time and time again.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you're talking about the score,I don't understand why aiding the runner wasn't called.
you are not allowed to push on player with the ball to advance the ball.
They were definitely pushing the runner.
I was wondering about that Play, I didn't know weather that was Legal or not!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The coaching was much worse!
I'm not sure weather I agree or disagree with this^! The Coaching was fine, the players on both sides of the Ball came in playing with "Attitude"! The Offensive Play, calling on the other hand, was .. well .. "Offensive!!"

lockdnram21

Legend
Pushing is allowed, pulling is not. As long as players from both teams are engaged against each other anyone can push anyone as they please.

It was borderline as far as forward momentum being stopped imo. It could have been whistled dead there and looked fine as much letting it play out seemed fine. Just a millisecond decision there the ref has to make and I'm fine with it. Overall, I thought the officiating was solid for the first time this season. Neither team really got screwed by a blatant bad call.
He was stopped there was all space between him and his teammates and then they pushed him

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree!!! Of all the penalties in the game this one^ was the most costly!!!(y)
I have to throw the false start on Kenndricks in the mix for this award. Goes from 2nd and 5 to 2nd and ten and they come up a yard or two short of a first down on a pass to Britt. That took the wind out of what was left and allowed the fish to get momentum.

There were plenty of brain farts in the last 7 minutes, like a team trying to figure out how to win a close one.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I have to throw the false start on Kenndricks in the mix for this award. Goes from 2nd and 5 to 2nd and ten and they come up a yard or two short of a first down on a pass to Britt. That took the wind out of what was left and allowed the fish to get momentum.

There were plenty of brain farts in the last 7 minutes, like a team trying to figure out how to win a close one.
Two false starts and a drop. Our left tackle had a pretty good game, but he has sadly become ... the fall guy.

Yeah, that guy ...

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still not sure about the Donald call. It was close. I won't argue it. But from the ever so brief replay they showed it, the second guy in on the sack of Goff was just as close.

As to the offsides calls on Quinn, they were calling that tighter than I have ever seen all day. They got the Phins for it twice as well, as I recall. Should have picked up on the fact that having your hand close to being lined up with the ball = neutral zone yesterday.