Donald Beating O-Linemen at the Sr. Bowl, Including Zack Martin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm loving this year's picks (as a whole) many holes have been filled, but I'm still not counting my chickens until I've seen a game or two :unsure:

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
When it got to pick 10 I was in the chat rooming wanting Zack Martin, because I thought for sure that the Giants would take Donald. When the Giants went with Beckham, me and everyone else in the chatroom were demanding Donald and were overjoyed at getting him. Man that was a great time
Still don't see the sense of that desire, even though Fisher said he was pondering it.

If Long's healthy, that means either an early 1st round pick is playing center (which I really don't think we'll need) or you're either putting that 1st round pick on the bench, or benching a proven talented player in either Saffold or Barksdale. Smart GMs fix a unit without throwing ALL our resources at it.

SO glad we got Aaron Donald instead.

(Also glad Martin didn't ACL one of our defenders, but no one could have seen that coming.)