Donald Beating O-Linemen at the Sr. Bowl, Including Zack Martin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

Phil Savage reviews the defensive linemen who played in the Senior Bowl and where they were drafted. Aaron Donald was the highest selection of all the players at the Senior Bowl. He was voted the practice player of the week and tore it up while in Mobile. They show Donald in one on one pass rush drills where in one rep, he makes Zack Martin look like he’s on roller skates. (3:23)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are going to be 11 very unhappy teams that passed on this kid

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Plus an unknown number of teams that elected either not to try to trade up or didn't offer enough to do so. ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The NY Giants...i thought FOR SURE he was going there.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I thought Tampa was going to get him, he would've been perfect in that system. Never thought they would take a WR instead...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, don't we play both New York and Tampa Bay? I bet Donald's going to have monster games against those two teams.

FRO

Legend
Once Donald was there at 13 I was yelling at the TV. He was my guy at 13. So happy we got him. Guy will be a star.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Once Donald was there at 13 I was yelling at the TV. He was my guy at 13. So happy we got him. Guy will be a star.

Me too. And prior to hearing about the phone issues, I was wonder what was taking them so long to make the pick.

FRO

Legend
Me too. And prior to hearing about the phone issues, I was wonder what was taking them so long to make the pick.
Yeah it would have took a ton for me to trade down. The kid has rare physical ability and is a perfect scheme fit. He and Brockers will be the premiere DT tandem. Having three young studs like Quinn, Brockers, and Donald means you will have a competitive defense for some time. Love the pick.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The NY Giants...i thought FOR SURE he was going there.

Yes. They draft Odelle Beckam over him? WHAT??? They deserve to suck. I was preparing for heartbreak, and boom, we hit the steal of the draft. Donald alone will change our identity on defense. Teams will be mad, bro.

FRO

Legend
Yes. They draft Odelle Beckam over him? WHAT??? They deserve to suck. I was preparing for heartbreak, and boom, we hit the steal of the draft. Donald alone will change our identity on defense. Teams will be mad, bro.
Beckham is a good prospect. He isn't Aaron Donald good though.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Beckham is a good prospect. He isn't Aaron Donald good though.

Agreed. Compared to Donald, Beckham was a reach. He woulda been a perfect fit, too. Guess they felt they had to replace Nicks. It was a need over BPA decision.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was preparing myself for the Rams not picking Donald and then started screaming then jumping and down when they took him.

FRO

Legend
I was preparing myself for the Rams not picking Donald and then started screaming then jumping and down when they took him.
Similar story here. My reaction was quite embarrassing actually. I was petrified we were going Manziel. The Donald pick really reassured my faith in Fisher/Snead. They broke their prototype tall/long armed linemen and Martin would have probably filled the bigger need. They went with talent and Donald will be a star in this defense.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think all of us in the chatroom were screaming for Donald to be the the pick after the Giants picked Beckham.

I was more excited about the Donald pick than basically all the other picks since Fisher took over. Such a great pick.

It seems Fisher and Snead heard the millions(?) of Rams fans screaming around the world for Donald and listened lol.

SierraRam

Recreational User

Me Too!! The last few administrations really traumatized us...

Thank God for Fish & Snead

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I think all of us in the chatroom were screaming for Donald to be the the pick after the Giants picked Beckham.

I was more excited about the Donald pick than basically all the other picks since Fisher took over. Such a great pick.

It seems Fisher and Snead heard the millions(?) of Rams fans screaming around the world for Donald and listened lol.
When it got to pick 10 I was in the chat rooming wanting Zack Martin, because I thought for sure that the Giants would take Donald. When the Giants went with Beckham, me and everyone else in the chatroom were demanding Donald and were overjoyed at getting him. Man that was a great time

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Watching him more and more is getting really excited about him. With all the talent we have on the DL, and the constant rotating of players there should be pressure and penetration every down. There are going to be more forcing TO's, and wouldn't be surprised we lead the league in that department as well.