Dolphins willing to pay Saffold big money

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Whatever....

You guys need to quit quoting me lol. I'm just bitter because he's leaving. Now that I hear we're trying to get Verner, I'm happy. I want Verner more than Saffold, anyway. I'm over it.

Frig Saffold! You all know what I think he is...
Yeah, but the point being made is you're not being fair.

Nearly anyone is going to change jobs if they're offered millions more by someone else, and that "nearly" goes away when you take into account that the Rams were arguably disloyal to him first by displacing him from LT.

Conversely, no one here loses any money by staying loyal to the Rams.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
good post dude..
+ 1000

If any of us were offered $8M a year there is no freaking way you would turn it down. These guys have a much smaller window to make that kind of money. If you've worked since you were a kid to have a big payday you take it. It only takes one bad hit and you're done. Take it while you can get it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That Miami owner is vying to be the new Danny Snyder, lolz. Throw $$$ at FAs and win the offseason, then stink it up when it counts. Rodger never intended to entertain any offers from the Rams. He was butt hurt when we moved him to RT, then G last year. Good luck Rodge. Get that money while you can and good luck staying on the field. Buyer beware.....

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, but the point being made is you're not being fair.

Nearly anyone is going to change jobs if they're offered millions more by someone else, and that "nearly" goes away when you take into account that the Rams were arguably disloyal to him first by displacing him from LT.

Conversely, no one here loses any money by staying loyal to the Rams.

Well he'll have plenty of time to cool off about it when his team stil stinks and the Rams are doing just fine I without him. He can just count his extra couple million, now can't he? I'm sure he stashes it under his pillow to help him sleep at night.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Well he'll have plenty of time to cool off about it when his team stil stinks and the Rams are doing just fine I without him. He can just count his extra couple million, now can't he? I'm sure he stashes it under his pillow to help him sleep at night.
Nah, he swims around in it Scrooge McDuck style. ;)