Dolphins Thoughts on a Thursday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
The only real thoughts I have leading up to this game is that Tannehill is rolling out and throwing on the move the vast majority of the time. Teams often do that to not only escape pressure but to shorten the window a young QB has to read and react to. This isn't one of those rookies that has been playing in 7 on 7 leagues forever and started every game since he was a redshirt freshman. He does play under his college coach and that has to help. Long and Quinn set out wide in their base defense present a great problem for that.

Bush is a problem for Quinn's side. The OLB and the Dend realy have to work in tandem to make the wide 9 work properly. This is where I also think the depth Laurinaitis drops may help. He is in a better position to cut off Bush at an angle if he breaks free then he is if he chases down the line. McIntosh and Quinn have to set an edge and contain him.

The Rams win almost every matchup of their wides versus our corners and their corners versus our wides even without Amendola.

Wake versus Richaradson pretty much tells me that Kendricks isn't going to be featured in the passing game.

Really anxious to see how the play on the road this week.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
jimitroutboy said:

Yup, that's the NEXT step, gotta win on the road against a team you can beat.
I'm hoping the rain doesn't screw up GZ and our PR's .

One more thing,Janoris Jenkins returns to Fla. I hope he has a monster game.

Hello Rams fans,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this game is gonna get away from you, and fast. Our team is on the rise and has play makers stepping up all over the field. Reggie Bush is completely healthy this week and will easily put up 100+ on your poor run D. As far as the passing game goes, I find it hilarious you think your WR's are better than ours. Early in the year we looked pretty desperate at the position but with the addition of gaffney and the stellar play of bess and hartline, we have the advantage here as well. Tannehill is gonna have his best game as a pro this weekend with multiple TD connections. Our pass rush will have Bradford on his back for most of the game and he will make some key mistakes early that will blow this game wide open. And he wont be able to rely on the run as our D is second to none stuffing backs at the line.

Enjoy the sun and pregame to all who are making the trip to Sun Life, you wont be happy when you leave. Go Dolphins!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
PhishyPhishy said:
Hello Rams fans,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this game is gonna get away from you, and fast. Our team is on the rise and has play makers stepping up all over the field. Reggie Bush is completely healthy this week and will easily put up 100+ on your poor run D. As far as the passing game goes, I find it hilarious you think your WR's are better than ours. Early in the year we looked pretty desperate at the position but with the addition of gaffney and the stellar play of bess and hartline, we have the advantage here as well. Tannehill is gonna have his best game as a pro this weekend with multiple TD connections. Our pass rush will have Bradford on his back for most of the game and he will make some key mistakes early that will blow this game wide open. And he wont be able to rely on the run as our D is second to none stuffing backs at the line.

Enjoy the sun and pregame to all who are making the trip to Sun Life, you wont be happy when you leave. Go Dolphins!

Well coming from a fan of a team who lost at home to a team we bitch slapped ,and considering the weather forecast is rain, I'll take all your predictions to be similarly erroneous.

Don't you have any friends in Gods waiting room to play with ?

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wide receivers don't cover wide receivers. What I said was that the matchups of the Rams Dbacks and the Dolphins wides favors the Rams as the matchups of the Rams wides versus the Dolphins Dbacks favors the Rams.

Pretty hilarious

PhishyPhishy said:
Hello Rams fans,

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
jimitroutboy said:
Wide receivers don't cover wide receivers. What I said was that the matchups of the Rams Dbacks and the Dolphins wides favors the Rams as the matchups of the Rams wides versus the Dolphins Dbacks favors the Rams.

Pretty hilarious

PhishyPhishy said:
Hello Rams fans,

Yeah funny

Thordaddy said:
PhishyPhishy said:
Hello Rams fans,

Well coming from a fan of a team who lost at home to a team we bitch slapped ,and considering the weather forecast is rain, I'll take all your predictions to be similarly erroneous.

Don't you have any friends in Gods waiting room to play with ?

Thats fine, I hope that loss gives you a false sense of hope. As for the rain, I don't check the weather 4 days before kick off but if it does rain this will be an even bigger blow out then I first anticipated. Make it 200yrds for Bush.

And as for the DB, Sean Smith just shut down Fitzgerald and Green in back to back weeks so I think he can handle Gibson. Not sure who else you even have. Reshad Jones is playing at a pro bowl level at Safety. Id take our group of guys at both positions over your group every time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thor ...

The weather forecast I just looked at says 30% chance of rain on Sunday. There's also a side note saying "Few Showers".

We get rain just about every single day down here. We expect to see at least one or two 10-15 minute showers (usually in the afternoon) daily.

The temp forecast says a high of 84. That's pretty much considered COOL temperature wise.

Florida air conditioning Bro.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
PhishyPhishy said:
Thats fine, I hope that loss gives you a false sense of hope. As for the rain, I don't check the weather 4 days before kick off but if it does rain this will be an even bigger blow out then I first anticipated. Make it 200yrds for Bush.

And as for the DB, Sean Smith just shut down Fitzgerald and Green in back to back weeks so I think he can handle Gibson. Not sure who else you even have. Reshad Jones is playing at a pro bowl level at Safety. Id take our group of guys at both positions over your group every time.
So basically you admit you came here unprepared just phishing phor a phight, but see doing it with the trout man and a Norse god is is no way to enhance your posting cred.
Go back do some homework , come back with info for us not smack and we'll wait.

You might want to research Iron Lion, he comes with KNOWLEDGE to the adversaries board, which JMO is how to do it, but that's just me , I never quite understood the value of trolling but I guess potty training could have sumpin ta do with it.

I hear bagpipes............I think that's "Copperhead Road" your on Phish

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Thor ...

The weather forecast I just looked at says 30% chance of rain on Sunday. There's also a side note saying "Few Showers".

We get rain just about every single day down here. We expect to see at least one or two 10-15 minute showers (usually in the afternoon) daily.

The temp forecast says a high of 84. That's pretty much considered COOL temperature wise.

Florida air conditioning Bro.
Hope that holds , GZ will be better in the dry

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Besides ... I'm gonna be there sitting in row 1 directly behind the Ram bench.

When I'm around "phishys" get very nervous.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Besides ... I'm gonna be there sitting in row 1 directly behind the Ram bench.

When I'm around "phishys" get very nervous.

But the guy is just a plethora af disinformation,Dolpins aren't phish they are mammals , who haven't learned how to walk, I mean a Ram CAN swim, but chooses not to, Dolphin keep jumping out of the water like a baby trying to escape his crib or walk but just fall on their asses.
Maybe we can start there with this kids education

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/dolphins.html

Thordaddy said:
PhishyPhishy said:

So basically you admit you came here unprepared just phishing phor a phight, but see doing it with the trout man and a Norse god is is no way to enhance your posting cred.

You might want to research Iron Lion, he comes with KNOWLEDGE to the adversaries board, which JMO is how to do it, but that's just me , I never quite understood the value of trolling but I guess potty training could have sumpin ta do with it.

Lol I don't no the weather report 4 days out so I'm unprepared hahaha. The weather in Florida changes every hour. Sorry your 3rd string wide out isn't worth knowing, sounds like a problem for your GM.

Sorry if I didn't provide you a giant article going in depth on how and why the Dolphins will destroy your team. Don't have time for that and wouldn't do it even if I did. I know my team and have the utmost confidence in them to get the job done this week. I don't expect you to agree with anything I am saying, just don't want you all to be surprised when it comes to pass. And I will be the first one on here Monday morning should I need to eat some Crow. But that is unlikely. And I wont come back to rub in our victory, you can all just revisit these posts in memory of me.

Good luck with the rest of your season, you might win a few more.

Go Dolphins!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Thordaddy said:
PhishyPhishy said:

Dude, Bagpipes are glorious. They sound only for the Rams

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fisher could have taken the dolphin HCing gig.... hell , the miami ownership all but guaranteed that Fisher would be their next HC.

When all was said and done.... Fisher choose the better franchise for his home ,,, the franchise that didn't smell phishy (aka - Stink).

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
ScotsRam said:
Thordaddy said:
PhishyPhishy said:

Dude, Bagpipes are glorious. They sound only for the Rams

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk[/youtube]

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
Fisher could have taken the dolphin HCing gig.... hell , the miami ownership all but guaranteed that Fisher would be their next HC.

When all was said and done.... Fisher choose the better franchise for his home ,,, the franchise that didn't smell phishy (aka - Stink).
Yeah sour grapes COULD be the Phishyboy's motivation,but I sort of think it's just attention.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
The Dolphins might not score.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
PhishyPhishy said:
I'm rarely happy when I get there. Such a dump.

And before you leap to any conclusions, I live in Palm Beach.

Phinsfan93

UDFA
jimitroutboy said:
The only real thoughts I have leading up to this game is that Tannehill is rolling out and throwing on the move the vast majority of the time. Teams often do that to not only escape pressure but to shorten the window a young QB has to read and react to. This isn't one of those rookies that has been playing in 7 on 7 leagues forever and started every game since he was a redshirt freshman. He does play under his college coach and that has to help. Long and Quinn set out wide in their base defense present a great problem for that.

Bush is a problem for Quinn's side. The OLB and the Dend realy have to work in tandem to make the wide 9 work properly. This is where I also think the depth Laurinaitis drops may help. He is in a better position to cut off Bush at an angle if he breaks free then he is if he chases down the line. McIntosh and Quinn have to set an edge and contain him.

The Rams win almost every matchup of their wides versus our corners and their corners versus our wides even without Amendola.

Wake versus Richaradson pretty much tells me that Kendricks isn't going to be featured in the passing game.

Tannehill does not roll out and throw the majority of the time, maybe 40%. When he does however he's very accurate. Very poised in the pocket, makes great audibles, and handles pressure pretty well. Your defense may be caught off guard if the OC decides to use rookie Lamar Miller in the passing game. Miller will back up Bush since Daniel Thomas is hurt. Anxious to see how Jonathan Martin plays against Long.