Dolphins Signing RB Isaiah Pead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This is all good, actually. I hope he plays, at least until the LA plays Miami this year...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dolphins better be careful or they might start creeping up on the Browns as the most embarrassingly ran franchise in the NFL.

Once again I am forced to remind a Rams fan to avoid slamming the Browns.........we just don't have room to talk LOL.

Psycho_X

Legend
Once again I am forced to remind a Rams fan to avoid slamming the Browns.........we just don't have room to talk LOL.

Trust me, I'm not a strong advocate of our organization's competence by any stretch of the imagination. I'd be hard pressed not to put us in the bottom 5 after the last 12 years. But even I feel sorry for Browns fans lol.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There are some good RB options in this draft. The Phins will pick one and Pead gets cut in camp or is just backup material. This is an insurance move IMO.

Big Game

Living The Dream
One last chance for Pead, i actually hope he does well and makes the squad :football:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Man. How does he keep getting jobs? I wish making a couple million dollars was as easy as he made it look.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I would not exactly call him a "veteran" RB
Not sure how you can be a veteran athlete if you have not done squat.