Dolphins Gibson Struggles In OTA’s

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
CGI_Ram said:
Selassie I said:
It's freaking OTA's... he dropped a pass. Time to hit the panic button.

This ^.

jrry32 said:
Gibby is a good guy and always played hard but Miami are fools for signing him with the plan of playing him in the slot. It makes me question how much time they put into scouting the guy. He's not a slot WR. Not effective at all there. Gibson's three best routes are the intermediate/deep comeback, the out(short, intermediate and deep) and the slant. He does his best work around the sideline. And you'll have to deal with his lack of concentration resulting in drops, penalties and improper routes. That all said, he's a solid enough outside WR...I'd call him average. But he's a terrible fit in the slot. The guy has NEVER worked the middle well nor is he particularly quick or good at picking up YAC.

How does a NFL FO/Coaching Staff screw up that badly? I wish Gibson luck but they're putting him in a terrible situation.

And this ^.

Talk about setting a guy up to fail. WTF?

I like Gibson. He's a gamer. But I've said all along he's best down the depth chart.

So true.

Kind of a shame, because I always liked the guy.

iced

I liked him, til I met him. Attitude turned me off.