Dolphins dilemma: Mike McDaniel or Kellen Moore?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
It sounds like it's down to these two for the HC job in Miami. From what I hear, McDaniel is a whiz, much like has been attributed to McVay. I'm not sure how much he had to do with SF's success but I wouldn't mind seeing them lose a piece of the puzzle. I think they got as much from their offense as their players' talent allowed. I've never been a Kellen Moore fan. CeeDee Lamb should have been getting a target load similar to Kupp. With the skill guys they have on offense, they should have been unstoppable. They played in a weak division and put up some good numbers but when facing tough teams, they wilted.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t know what kind of a leader of men McDonald is. Neither strikes me as a head Coach from what I’ve seen.

But yes please hire MacDonald.

After the Flores stuff I cannot see Miami as a desirable destination for any potential coach. Wouldn’t that be something if nobody wanted the job?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
After the Flores stuff I cannot see Miami as a desirable destination for any potential coach. Wouldn’t that be something if nobody wanted the job?
I happen to agree on both parts, I like Kellen Moore better, but Mike McDaniel hurts San Francisco to a degree and I'm all for that. Quite Frankly if I was Stephen Ross, I would rehire Brian Flores.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McDaniel just doesn't look like a head coach. Hope the Dolphins hire him.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I agree with the consensus- Hire McDaniel and let the 69ers deal with losing coaches the same way we do. I hope he takes DeMeco Ryans with him!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Wanna know how happy I am the Rams don't have to worry about this kind of thing? lol