Dolphins coach resigns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow when I first heard of this vid surfacing I thought it would be of a distant blurred shot at some party, but this is way up close and personal. Yeah, he needs help big time.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This also explains why maybe the Dolphin offense has not been up to par besides having a Quarterback on the ROAD (Retired on Active Duty) Jay Ajayi has forgotten how to run.

~lyser

Rookie
hat was he snorting? coke or meth?

There is no way to tell - coulda been coke or meth or 100 different things.

Personally, I don't think it is anyone's business and we don't know if he "needs help" - maybe he is happy doing what he wants to do.

I thought only Millennials were dumb enough to record their crimes.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wow! I forgot that... possibly dodged a bullet there, huh?

It appears as I'm sure there are always coaches you have on your list and I'm betting McVay wanted to hire a "Bill Callahan" type as his OC so that person could coach the Offensive Line as well because McVay was going to call the plays, but the Dolphins not allowing Foerster to leave enabled the Rams to wait on LaFleur for Offensive Coordinator and Aaron Kromer for Offensive Line, so yes, IMHO, the Rams dodged a bullet.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
What was he snorting? coke or meth?

Does it matter? I realize from an addiction standpoint meth is far worse and I'm no expert, but suffice it to post, it's was cocaine, a ground-up painkiller or another substance.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently from what I gathered lol she was a stripper that he used to “hire” and while they was on their dates he used to talk stuff about his black players. That’s why she stopped “working” for him and why he sent her that video saying that he’s doing cocaine because he misses her and he’s sorry

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Personally, I don't think it is anyone's business and we don't know if he "needs help" - maybe he is happy doing what he wants to do.
Really?

Hey, I believe in freedom of choice as much as anybody I thought, but hard drugs and people in positions of responsibility can't be drug-addled.

Think of all the responsibilities he has from the fans to the players to the other coaches to the Dolphins organization.

Then you have to take into consideration the crime that is involved with these drug gangs importing this stuff and the murders and the heads of victims left in bags on the side of the road, etc.

How about all the lives destroyed and also all the tax money that goes into incarcerating and rehabbing these people?

Hard drugs are a huge problem for everybody.

~lyser

Rookie
Really?

Hey, I believe in freedom of choice as much as anybody I thought, but hard drugs and people in positions of responsibility can't be drug-addled.

Think of all the responsibilities he has from the fans to the players to the other coaches to the Dolphins organization.

Then you have to take into consideration the crime that is involved with these drug gangs importing this stuff and the murders and the heads of victims left in bags on the side of the road, etc.

How about all the lives destroyed and also all the tax money that goes into incarcerating and rehabbing these people?

Hard drugs are a huge problem for everybody.

Meh, maybe he was better at his job when he was high - he coaches football which is pretty far down on the list of "important jobs" as far as I'm concerned.

I know this ain't the venue, so I'll just say drugs and everything else you listed are problems because of prohibition, not because of the drugs themselves. Drugs are self-regulating - people that can't moderate either quit or die.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That was criminal waste of coke the way he had that dolla rolled. WTF. Effin rich dudes man. Get off your ass and find some fresh pu$$y.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The fact that he was doing this in the Dolphins office makes it their business for sure.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
When he put "great with lines" on his resume, the Dolphins were assuming the football kind.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Meh, maybe he was better at his job when he was high - he coaches football which is pretty far down on the list of "important jobs" as far as I'm concerned.

I know this ain't the venue, so I'll just say drugs and everything else you listed are problems because of prohibition, not because of the drugs themselves. Drugs are self-regulating - people that can't moderate either quit or die.
It is an "important job" when other people count on him to do things correctly.

And as far as drugs being "self-regulating" that is the most oversimplification of a large problem I've ever heard.

People who get kids high and addicted and people that get naive people addicted so they can sell them drugs? It happens. I have seen it personally.

And it doesn't even matter if people do it to themselves of course they do and of course they're stupid that still doesn't mean taxpayer money doesn't go into fighting drug crime and helping people get off drugs.

But I am glad it's not a problem to you.