Dolphins at Rams Tickets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
My coworker Greg is selling two seats for $100 ea in Section 10H, Row 29, Seats 111 & 112 for this Sunday's game against the Phins. Tickets retail for $175ea.

Tickets will be PDF'd to you and he can accept Paypal since we're in Sacramento. You'll be sitting next to other Rams fans. I'll send you his info for you to work with him if PayPal is an issue.

image001.jpg

Please pm me, if you want to be there for Goff's first game.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whose this spiv??!

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
An interesting twist that will impact secondary Market sales.

NFL agrees to end minimum ticket price policy in settlement
2016-11-15 01:41:15

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) The NFL has agreed to end a policy that prohibited the resale of tickets at below face value.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on Tuesday announced a legal settlement between the league and several states that was prompted by his office's investigation into NFL ticketing pricing.

The former policy prohibited sellers from listing tickets on sanctioned resale sites for less than the full face value of the ticket.

Schneiderman, a Democrat, says prices should reflect a free market and that fans shouldn't be forced to buy or sell tickets for ''artificially inflated'' prices.

The settlement between New York and the states of Florida, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia applies nationwide

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy says the settlement shows that the investigation did not identify any injury to consumers.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This spiv is a hardcore rams fan, whose coworker would rather sell it to other Rams fans. Especially my ROD fam. U feel me, chap? :p

Thank goodness. I misinterpreted this the first time I read it. NFL Ticket Exchange already hosed me once on this.

Hopefully, someone passes a law to take away NFL's nonprofit status.

Last edited:

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
If I didn't live in STL or I had a private jet I would be all over these!!! Man do I miss seeing games

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Give me a bit to check on flights!!!

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
What's @LesBaker ?! I've been lurking but not as much as I would like. I now live in Austin and work is keeping me pretty busy. I've only been here 3 months and missing FL badly!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity though. Hopefully my company will be expanding into the Tampa area pretty soon here!!!

Q729

Legend
What's up Shorty? You haven't been around much. You should post more..........

Is there a new airline flying out of the keys?

1428051863204.jpg
Sweet! Let's charter some Sandpiper Air flights for all of us out-of-towners! "Cessna Nevada 1-2-1 Papa Papa, you're clear for take off."

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FYI, I'll be at game with Mrs. Faulk too. We're both season ticket holders.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I was unable to make this happen. Flights back to Austin just didn't work for my schedule.