GAME DAY Dolphins at Chiefs - Wild Card Saturday 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Next week: Catch ‘Taylor Swifts NFL Divisional Playoff Dance Party’ starring TaylorSwift with Drake, Cardi B, Dua Lipa and special guests the Kansas City Chiefs.

that feels like an Onion headline that hits too close to the truth to be haha funny… I laughed, but I also just said, “fuuuuuuck”…

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well. Guess I'll watch something on Peacock now that I got a subscription.

This Peacock deal is screwed up. It's not a one time ppv to watch. It's a full subscription. Just to watch one game.

I call b.s.

Yep, straight up shitty deal.
I do the same thing I do with HULU, once or twice a year they have a 1.99 a month deal for 12 mos. something like that, could even be .99 but it is the lowest tier with commercials

Psycho_X

Legend
I do the same thing I do with HULU, once or twice a year they have a 1.99 a month deal for 12 mos. something like that, could even be .99 but it is the lowest tier with commercials
I reup several streaming sites every year on black friday or cyber monday. Hulu and Peacock I got for $0.99 a month for a year.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Mike Florio is defending NBC corporate's decision to do Peacock only --- and who does Florio work for I wonder?

Hmm .. could he be shilling?

The Mike Florio I remember was a "man of the people" and defender of the fans and would speak out when there was some injustice in the NFL.

Now? Not so much.

When it comes to his paycheck and NBC he will bow to the league, the King NFL

king-history.gif

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Well. Guess I'll watch something on Peacock now that I got a subscription.

This Peacock deal is screwed up. It's not a one time ppv to watch. It's a full subscription. Just to watch one game.

I call b.s.
I screwed up canceling after the free promo deal last September. I am usually good about reminders on iCal but screwed this one up.

At least got this game and now Poker Face to soften the loss. Maybe it sticks. My money and time will tell.

The NFL shouldn't do this crap. We deserve better after all this loyalty.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mike McDaniel's team seems to peek early and then fade at the end. Has DC Vic Fangio gotten soft in South Beach? Also Miami needs to understand, they need homefield advantage, two years in a row they play in cold weather in post season and are one and done.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Miami should have played last week like it was the WC round because they knew this was the likely outcome… Buffalo had to be laughing their collective asses off yesterday night…

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How could Frisco have so much off season resources? I thought they were about to hit a wall?
The little bit of the article not behind the pff paywal shows this.
Using every team’s draft capital (based on the Fitzgerald-Spielberger draft value chart), effective cap space and proratable money, we can create an offseason composite score that evaluates each team’s resources, without looking at each aspect individually.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
SF is annoying as shit yeah. But they still might not have the QB position settled. Here's hoping he :crap: the bed when a defense takes his run game away.