Dolamite has a broken collar bone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
afc3e93e9b4b417a89590e7.png

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/sta ... 3034895360

bluecoconuts

Legend
Luckily Smith is a natural slot guy, so he should be ready to step in. Hopefully playing on the inside will help him improve.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
brokeu91 said:
Shit. I wonder how long he'll be out now

My guess 6 weeks depending on how severe it was, 4weeks in cast /sling 2 week muscle rehab,probably pins and e-stim

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[nfl]0ap1000000069479[/nfl]

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
bluecoconuts said:
Luckily Smith is a natural slot guy, so he should be ready to step in. Hopefully playing on the inside will help him improve.

Agreed, but we could also give Salas a call.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
This sucks balls. It really does. I feel Danny's pain when he threw his helmet out of frustration.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Young Ram said:
This sucks balls. It really does. I feel Danny's pain when he threw his helmet out of frustration.

Yep, he was really pissed. He hit his head against the wall right before he took off his helmet and threw it. Not only did he drop the third down pass, but he got hurt. Really feel for him, I hope he can recover quickly and get back on the field.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
Young Ram said:

Yep, he was really pissed. He hit his head against the wall right before he took off his helmet and threw it. Not only did he drop the third down pass, but he got hurt. Really feel for him, I hope he can recover quickly and get back on the field.

It was like you could read his mind "again ,WTF do I have to do?"

BUT if there is a bright side to Danny being hurt this is it:

" Fisher
(On CB Janoris Jenkins’ peformance)Well, I think, probably, the most impressive thing that he did was he filled in for (WR) Danny (Amendola) in the punt return having not really fielded a punt in a game, per se, and handled it and made good decisions. I was glad to see that.”

DA and Jenkins were both tried as PR in training camp and JMO but Amendola was named because he was a vet Fisher trusted, IMO Jenkins ONCE he has the ball COULD be as dangerous as Patrick Peterson.
I think he impressed Primetime last night ,saw a version of himself who would tackle :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Amendola's clavicle only dislocated: Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola did not suffer a broken clavicle, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter Friday, one day after it was thought Amendola broke it against the Cardinals in Thursday's game. That said, he did dislocate the clavicle and is expected to miss about 6-7 weeks. (Updated 10/5/12)

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantas ... y-amendola

joeybittick

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
Young Ram said:

It was great to see the passion last night and how badly he wanted to be on the field... but it fucking sucks that it was as bad as it looked. As bad as it is that the Rams lose a guy who could have caught 100 passes this year, I am more upset for him. As Mayock was saying last night, he works so hard and is such a good guy.

But, positive energy and all that, as someone else said, fingers crossed he will be back in time to help push the Rams into the playoffs :nana: :nana:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
X said:
Amendola's clavicle only dislocated: Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola did not suffer a broken clavicle, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter Friday, one day after it was thought Amendola broke it against the Cardinals in Thursday's game. That said, he did dislocate the clavicle and is expected to miss about 6-7 weeks. (Updated 10/5/12)

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantas ... y-amendola

Have heard 6 weeks, possibly less from a couple of other sources. If I were to make a bet, Id take the under. Danny is one tough SOB. Remember how quickly he was prepared to come back from that gruesome elbow injury last year before his setback.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bottom line is he'll be back @ some point. That's a good thing.

C'mon Reggie do your thing now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screw Reggie. Get Miyagi in there.

mrmiyagi.jpg