Doing it the patriot way, or ... the Colts way?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NQBUlo0.jpg

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Hopefully we get as much production from our picks as they got from theirs!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Getting the same TE production as the Colts will be more impressive with what we selected alone. I don't want to compare this FO to the Colts; Luck and playing in the AFC South is the only reason Grigson has a job right now.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Higbee. Is gonna be the biggest shock superstar WEAPON over that clown we been using in the tight end role. I been reading and watching film that shows we have a superstar with his breakaway movements and hands. This guy is scaring me with what we can do with him. Hard to believe we played cook and his drops so long, trying to get our money back. This is the steal for us if he is totally cleared by the law. I'm so excited with his skills. Hold me too it guys. He is just as mean as Gronk is. Just wait. I have to bring the article that projects him as best TE in the league in years with 8-9 film clips in it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Higbee. Is gonna be the biggest shock superstar WEAPON over that clown we been using in the tight end role. I been reading and watching film that shows we have a superstar with his breakaway movements and hands. This guy is scaring me with what we can do with him. Hard to believe we played cook and his drops so long, trying to get our money back. This is the steal for us if he is totally cleared by the law. I'm so excited with his skills. Hold me too it guys. He is just as mean as Gronk is. Just wait. I have to bring the article that projects him as best TE in the league in years with 8-9 film clips in it.

I hope the Rams don't have any Muslims on the team.:sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
We are all going to have our favorites of this draft and in the end, it will be Goff because of the obvious and the Rams did it the right way going after weapons for Goff showcasing their new commitment to the other side of the ball that for years under Fisher was the red headed step child (Carson Wentz not intended) of this team.

Cooper and Thomas will be great assets for new WR Coach Mike Groh and new TE Coach John Lily will have some new toys as well in Higbee & Hemingway as alliteration reigns supreme once again.

I feel good about the players and the coaches now on the offensive side of the ball and look forward to a great season as Rams take a giant step forward becoming relevant again in the National Football League.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We are all going to have our favorites of this draft and in the end, it will be Goff because of the obvious and the Rams did it the right way going after weapons for Goff showcasing their new commitment to the other side of the ball that for years under Fisher was the red headed step child (Carson Wentz not intended) of this team.

Cooper and Thomas will be great assets for new WR Coach Mike Groh and new TE Coach John Lily will have some new toys as well in Higbee & Hemingway as alliteration reigns supreme once again.

I feel good about the players and the coaches now on the offensive side of the ball and look forward to a great season as Rams take a giant step forward becoming relevant again in the National Football League.
I sure hope your right. The idea brings a smile to my face!!;):D:D:D:D