Dog/pet names after your favorite Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our eldest Dobie has been really sick these last few days with bronchial pneumonia (we think).

He's had one night in vet hospital and 3 vet visits with another to come tomorrow - so lot's of $'s.

But he's tough because his name is Jackson and I don't want him meeting up with his sister who passed away a year or so ago just before we moved back to the UK called Tori just yet.

He had a brother called Cooper but they didn't really hit it off (both alpha male rescues - it happens) and we had to rehome Coop who is now blissfully happy in Florida.

I'm sure nobody here is in any doubt who all of those three were named after and Jackson sat with me as I watched the Lions victory last night.

Have you ever named a pet after a Ram?

248722752_10158507985054226_3274428557637854698_n.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I had a fat pug named Blade after Jim Everett.

Blade had the GQ Cover with Everett on it framed hanging over his dog bed.

Last edited:

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a fat pug named Blade after Jim Everett.

Blade had a the GQ Cover with Everett on it framed hanging over his dog bed.
For a moment I misread that and thought you meant Jim Everett had a picture of your dog over his bed.

That would have been all very awkward if you'd gone round to see him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@RamFan503

You've got one too Brudda.
Yeah... And he's just as useful as his namesake.
:laugh4: But what could I do? We had just drafted Sam Bradford and he, the dog, and I were all born on November 8. There was no choice but to name him Sam.

Interestingly (well to me anyway), I had a MUCH better dog named Rosey - named after one of my all time favorite Ram. Rosey was damned near perfect.

Don't get me wrong. I love Sam. But he's been real difficult and is a total dope.