Dog gone CheezHeads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I have got a real problem an just don't know what to do. Every time when they show a ChezzyHead on TV my dogs go nuts, growling, snapping, they just hate them guys & their cheesy little heads. They want to bite them off.

Now Should I....just let them go on growling, snapping and caring on? or Should I join in the fun? :twisted:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's a known fact that dogs are an excellent judge of character.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
classicpony said:
I have got a real problem an just don't know what to do. Every time when they show a ChezzyHead on TV my dogs go nuts, growling, snapping, they just hate them guys & their cheesy little heads. They want to bite them off.

Now Should I....just let them go on growling, snapping and caring on? or Should I join in the fun? :twisted:

I say let the dogs out and let them eat some cheesewizzers

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Join in dude, I would!!!!

And,yeah, tape it, go straight to youtube tonight!!!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
classicpony said:

Can you bring your dogs to the Rams game?