Does the trade make the Rams a contender?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The size of the program is legitimate though.
No matter how good Wentz looks, the level of competition is a big question mark
I would have to say another reason is that Goff has been preparing for this day since he was a youngster. He has trained and been coached by some of the best for years now as well as playing in high profile situations. I'm not saying Wentz won't be good/great, just that Goff has been groomed for this for a much longer time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would have to say another reason is that Goff has been preparing for this day since he was a youngster. He has trained and been coached by some of the best for years now as well as playing in high profile situations. I'm not saying Wentz won't be good/great, just that Goff has been groomed for this for a much longer time.
I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, I want both of these QB, think they'll both be great. Maybe the next Manning/Brady debate. Goff appears to be a safer pick, Wentz may have more upside. Whoever we draft is the guy that I will say is better. Haha

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
It's funny all the shit i am seeing and why we should/should not pick someone. the hot one on FB right now is because Goff teetwed and retweeted a SF Giants tweet beating the Dodgers ...... SMDH ... there seems to be less and less true thinking people in this world.... I can't wait for this draft to get over with!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SherlockCloseDoor.gif
This is one of my favorite posts of all time
Literally laughing out loud