Does the game ball go to Fassell?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Special teams won this game, and a win is a win, unless its a gift from the officials. The return by Studman Bailey was an awesome play created by good coaching. Benny's long return then of course the clincher was Hekker with another pass for a 1st down.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even if it were a gift from the officials, given all the officials have done to the Rams this season that would be fine. But it turns out that yes, ST won the game. Seems fair that Fassell gets a ball for it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Even if it were a gift from the officials, given all the officials have done to the Rams this season that would be fine. But it turns out that yes, ST won the game. Seems fair that Fassell gets a ball for it.

The part about the gift was more a shot at the cowgirls game. I thought the officials did a good job this week, the call on Quick was questionable but atleast they werent afraid to flag seattle for holding.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I never seen a play like the Bailey punt return... or at the very least I don't remember one.

And... that Hekker pass and Cunningham catch... that was execution to the highest degree in a high pressure situation! Wow!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
He showed tremendous game prep this week, damn sure his game ball

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Talk about thorough preperation, the Rams did that on a short week after a tough monday nighter.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Yes. I don't recall seeing ST absolutely dominate an opposition's like that before since Fisher's been here.

AZRamsFan93

Special teams were clearly the difference in today's game. He is our best coordinator.

jap

Legend
[QUOTE="CGI_Ram, post: 428032, member: 51]I never seen a play like the Bailey punt return... or at the very least I don't remember one.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget Tavon's Oscar-worthy performance of, "I'm Getting the Rock, Guys!"

[QUOTE="CGI_Ram, post: 428032, member: 51]And... that Hekker pass and Cunningham catch... that was execution to the highest degree in a high pressure situation! Wow![/QUOTE]

Johnny says, "Sam the Ram, Austin Davis, Shaun Hill, Hell! I have the highest passer rating on this here team!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great game by the coaches...I finally feel we got our money's worth with Fish & his staff....Players gotta perform better....but GW & SChotty showed up, big time.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Yes! It was great to see so many positives on special teams and I believe no penalties!

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
He gets the game ball in my book,that was outstanding preparation and execution from our special teams.