Does anyone play The Simpsons Tapped Out on their phone/tablet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah register for Origin account, it's much easier that way.

Then hit the Bart/Milhouse box in the lower right hand corner. On the next screen you should see a handshake symbol, again on lower right hand corner. Tap it, then tap "Find more friends" at the bottom of the box. Then search for our user names (I'm ThunderRam). Then we'll get the request and accept you.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Alright I got an origin account. It's CodeMonkeyROD and I found Boffo 87, ramfan503 and thunderram. Who else is out here?

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Thanks dude, it's about 17 months of work. All free, for the most part (except the Duff brewery and Community Center).
Does it make a difference which three things I click on to you when I visit your Springfield?

Angry Ram

Does it make a difference which three things I click on to you when I visit your Springfield?

Actually it does. If you tap on a brown house, Krusty Burger, or Kwik-E-Mart your neighbor will get less money and XP.

If you graffiti your righteous rating goes down (which is part of your overall star rating; hit the stars to see them) and your neighbor gets less money/XP.

For you tho, no difference for money/XP. It's the same regardless of w/e building you tap.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Not sure who Boffo87 is ;) , but managed to add CodeMonkey through the PC Origin client and already saw him visiting.

Also, it should be noted that if Sideshow Bob is running around in someone else's town, you can capture him for a few bucks and it won't count as one of your three clicks on someone else's town.

Also now that I'm up to seven friends, I can't believe I completed the first friendship level (giving you the Olmec Head) with just my 3 clicks a day in "Other Springfield"

Angry Ram

If you want more friends, visit the Tapped Out forums and put your username in the "add me" thread. You'll get a helluva lot of requests and get the friendship prizes in no time. Oh and it also helps during events too for getting all the prizes.