Does anyone play The Simpsons Tapped Out on their phone/tablet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Old thread resurrection!

@Angry Ram, I added you. @Tron, are you still playing?

And if anyone else wants to add me, my login is, unsurprisingly, Boffo97.

Basically, I need to add some real life friends so I can complete the Christmas quest of calling "feds" in someone else's town.
Added you. Not sure what my name is on there. Don't play as much as used to but trying to get back into the groove. Just takes so many taps and time to do it al lol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How the hell do you acquire donuts? Also, @Boffo97 answer my friend request or I'll dis-own you. And is @Tron still playing this game? I am not sure this game and I are meant for a long lasting relationship. Guess we'll see.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
How the hell do you acquire donuts? Also, @Boffo97 answer my friend request or I'll dis-own you. And is @Tron still playing this game? I am not sure this game and I are meant for a long lasting relationship. Guess we'll see.
Hey, you're the one who said I didn't have friends!

Oddly enough, I just played, and didn't see you or @Tron send friend requests. I'll try sending you one. And Tron if he tells us his name.

Donuts, you either have to buy (freemium!) or you get a couple every couple of levels. If you're really lucky, you can also get some through Homer cleaning up new sections of land you unlock or through the balloon popping booth at your Krustyland. If buying, you can buy the donuts outright, or buy a lottery ticket for them from the Kwik-E-Mart, though this game screws you on luck.

I will also repeat the advice of not buying Mystery Boxes or Homer Buddhas. I haven't put a cent into this game, and just through saving donuts, I've acquired Hans Moleman and the Squeaky Voiced Teen.

EDIT: Tron, never mind. I checked on my iPhone and your invite (at least I presume it was yours) came up. Added you.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - not planning on spending a dime either. Just checking it out right now anyway.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Added you. Not sure what my name is on there. Don't play as much as used to but trying to get back into the groove. Just takes so many taps and time to do it al lol

That's cuz you have a freaking house farm. Cheater.

Oh and I spent a whopping total of 20 bucks. Everything else was/is free.

Also @RamFan503 you can get donuts during events, usually they get you b/w 10 to 20 at the end of an event quest.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
The other mobile game I'm playing a lot is WWE Supercard, but I don't think there's any benefits to playing that one with friends.

No one can defeat the tag team of Rob Van Dam and Yokozuna!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That's cuz you have a freaking house farm. Cheater.

Oh and I spent a whopping total of 20 bucks. Everything else was/is free.

Also @RamFan503 you can get donuts during events, usually they get you b/w 10 to 20 at the end of an event quest.
The hell are events?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah - so I can get money with donuts but not donuts with money (fake money) - right?

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Where do I find THAT?
If you mean the holiday quests, they'll just pop up during the holiday, like normal quests.

Ah - so I can get money with donuts but not donuts with money (fake money) - right?
I haven't heard of getting in game money with donuts, but even at a million dollars a donut, that'd be a horrible ripoff. Save your donuts for premium items instead.

Or, like I just did, getting past broken quests. The button for sending feds into other towns just never came up for me so I threw donuts at it and it went away.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If you mean the holiday quests, they'll just pop up during the holiday, like normal quests.

I haven't heard of getting in game money with donuts, but even at a million dollars a donut, that'd be a horrible ripoff. Save your donuts for premium items instead.

Or, like I just did, getting past broken quests. The button for sending feds into other towns just never came up for me so I threw donuts at it and it went away.
Okayyyyyyy???? What's a normal quest? I'm building Santa a Toy Workshop. Is that considered a quest? Or do you actually go somewhere for a quest? Like to search for the Holy Grail.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Okayyyyyyy???? What's a normal quest? I'm building Santa a Toy Workshop. Is that considered a quest? Or do you actually go somewhere for a quest? Like to search for the Holy Grail.
Quests are just the little missions that give you something to do other than just giving your guys random tasks and tapping on them and the buildings later.

Building the toy workshop is a quest from the Christmas event.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
So I got all the Christmas quests done and unlocked the "special exclusive character". I'll post who it is in spoilervision below. Highlight it to read.

It's Zutroy, the illegal alien Mr. Burns hired to be a safety inspector in the episode where Homer was tempted to cheat on Marge with a plant worker named Mindy Simmons (who replaces Zutroy after he's deported). So it's a 1 minute gag from one episode, and then gets a mention in another episode. No wonder Homer is having problems recognizing the characters...

Edit: Can't include link because links won't post in spoilervision and the link includes the guy's name. Google said name and info will come up.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
So I just started playing this game. How do I find you guys? I have a Facebook account linked to this game on an ipad using my fantasy football email ID for ROD: CodemonkeyROD@yahoo.com My anonymous Facebook handle on that account is Haywood Jablomee.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
So I just started playing this game. How do I find you guys? I have a Facebook account linked to this game on an ipad using my fantasy football email ID for ROD: CodemonkeyROD@yahoo.com My anonymous Facebook handle on that account is Haywood Jablomee.
Facebook, I think, only helps if we're Facebook friends with you. You're probably going to have to create an Origin account (Origin is EA's game service) for us to find you.

When you first load up the game, before tapping the screen to enter, there should be an orange O in the corner. Tap that, and that should let you create an account.

And hopefully, I won't have to reinstall the game on my phone just to add you, since I primarily play on my 1st gen iPad stuck back on iOS 5.11.