Does anyone play The Simpsons Tapped Out on their phone/tablet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If you don't know what this is, it's a free mobile game where you can create your own Springfield. Kind of the like the Sims. You do quests by sending characters to do tasks and level up to make your town even more awesome.

You do have the option to buy premium, but I haven't bought anything.

They also have holiday events to get limited prizes (all free) through the year.

If you do have it...hit me up with your username. Or add me ThunderRam. If not, and you are a Simpsons fan this is a really fun game.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I used to... and yeah, it does get boring with no friends. :)

And unfortunately, it's fairly buggy on iPad 1st gen.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's gotten better w/ updates. Anyone else? It's really fun...when it works.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ive started to give it a try, added you and you excepted today. My town is shit compared to yours lmao

Angry Ram

Oh that was you? Good to know it wasn't some random forum lurker.

And mine is nothing compared to some other premium players have. Holy shit their's is something else. All the premium stuff they bought takes it to another level.

Boffo97

Name
Dave

And mine is nothing compared to some other premium players have. Holy crap their's is something else. All the premium stuff they bought takes it to another level.
You really have to have some willpower with these Freemium games (or, I suppose, lots of disposable income). For a "free" game, it will suck your wallet dry if you let it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

And mine is nothing compared to some other premium players have. Holy crap their's is something else. All the premium stuff they bought takes it to another level.

lol i can imagine. With a shit ton of donuts you could do anything.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
You really have to have some willpower with these Freemium games (or, I suppose, lots of disposable income). For a "free" game, it will suck your wallet dry if you let it.

yea "free" games like this drag slowly along on purpose till your so annoyed you start spending money. Im not buying!!!

Angry Ram

Don't spend donuts on scratch offs or Springfield Downs (when you go to that point, if you keep playing). Each time you level up you'll get 1 or 2 donuts, and there's 40 levels.

Oh and don't spend them on Homer Buddha. That's a big crock.

Save up and get characters or character/buildings.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Don't spend donuts on scratch offs or Springfield Downs (when you go to that point, if you keep playing). Each time you level up you'll get 1 or 2 donuts, and there's 40 levels.

Oh and don't spend them on Homer Buddha. That's a big crock.

Save up and get characters or character/buildings.
Springfield Downs is a waste of time anyway. I think I won ONCE with that.

Angry Ram

Springfield Downs is a waste of time anyway. I think I won ONCE with that.

I disagree. When you are starting out, betting on the 2-1 dog and winning a net of $4000 really helps in getting the early buildings. And sometimes I felt bold and bet on the other dogs...and won. Now, I don't really care b/c finishing level 40 I have near $2 mil.

Angry Ram

@Tron did you honestly get Frink's Lab from the mystery box?!

Been playing damn near 8 months...nothing but crap from that stupid thing.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
@Tron did you honestly get Frink's Lab from the mystery box?!

Been playing damn near 8 months...nothing but crap from that stupid thing.

Nope, i got a homer Buddha from a mystery box, then got Frinks lab from the buddha lol

Angry Ram

Damnit that's what happened to my friend not too long ago. I get nothing!!! BOOOO.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Old thread resurrection!

@Angry Ram, I added you. @Tron, are you still playing?

And if anyone else wants to add me, my login is, unsurprisingly, Boffo97.

Basically, I need to add some real life friends so I can complete the Christmas quest of calling "feds" in someone else's town.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just installed it. Don't think I'll have time to get into it until maybe next week. I will probably come up with some hugely imaginative username like.... oh I dunno.... RamFan503. :cool:

Angry Ram

Oh so now you guys are involved? I just leveled up to 48. Let me clear up a few inactive neighbors and I'll add you.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Oh so now you guys are involved? I just leveled up to 48. Let me clear up a few inactive neighbors and I'll add you.
Sorry. Should have added you back when you first posted it. Didn't technically NEED friends until now. ;)