does anyone know who the fox broadcasters are for rams game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Do rams and cardinals get to be Americas game of the week, would be nice to hear Aikman and Buck, I do not recall them ever doing a rams game, if they have it has been a long time.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Chris Myers and Ronde Barber.

There is one other game on at the time, SEA and NYG. This will be the biggest television viewing for the Rams all year, not including MNF. SEA and NYG get majority of the viewing nation wide, though.

the506.com

Last edited:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just to back Mr. Stlouis up here.. Although he really doesn't need backing here.. :cool:

IN THE BOOTH

With Mizzou and Illinois off this week, the Rams are the only major area football team in action:

Rams at Arizona, 3:25 p.m., KTVI (Ch. 2) • Chris Myers (play-by-play), Ronde Barber (analysis), Jennifer Hale (reporter).

Linkage... It's at the bottom of Dan Caesar's column.

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainme...cle_6284b8e8-9843-5f12-baad-85c13e3789f4.html

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Chris Myers and Ronde Barber.

There is one other game on at the time, SEA and NYG. This will be the biggest television viewing for the Rams all year, not including MNF. SEA and NYG get majority of the viewing nation wide, though.

the506.com
We still have the "Thursday night Game", Dec. 11th coming up. That could be huge!!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I swear I heard NFL Network mention something about Matt Hasslebeck announcing games this week when they mentioned the Rams and Cards. idk... could be crazy

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I swear I heard NFL Network mention something about Matt Hasslebeck announcing games this week when they mentioned the Rams and Cards. idk... could be crazy

Yeah it would. Mostly because he's the back up behind Andrew Luck.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Good, Rams usually win with Chris Myers announcing.

I actually really like his voice. It's like old school NE baseball and he always seems excited for both teams equally. It's way better than Collinsworth. I can't stand Berman, either (I know he's an analyst, a crappy one.)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I liked Berman back in the 80's. He was fun to listen too. His shtick got tired a long time ago.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Yeah it would. Mostly because he's the back up behind Andrew Luck.
they mentioned that too! i was half-asleep but it was something about Hasslebeck broadcasting while still playing and the word Rams lol. idk

A55VA6

Legend
I just checked my TV listings and I get the stupid Giants and Seahawks game tomorrow so I'm going to have to stream the Rams game. I hate Northern Illinois. We NEVER get Rams games on TV unless it's against the Bears or Packers.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Ugh I hate Chris Meyers. Single worst announcer, even worse than Stockton's corpse.

I don't like Joe Buck for football, or Aikman period. Wish we could get Burkhardt and Lynch every week. Kenny Albert is pretty great too.

Until the Rams start continually playing better, they will continue to get lower tier announcers.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I like Meyers. He seems to actually know who the Rams players are when he calls the game.
He use to be on a sports talk show here in so cal a couple of years ago. He would often talk about the Rams.

Rambition

Rookie
I liked Berman back in the 80's. He was fun to listen too. His shtick got tired a long time ago.
BERMAN-DEMON.gif

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ugh I hate Chris Meyers. Single worst announcer, even worse than Stockton's corpse.

I don't like Joe Buck for football, or Aikman period. Wish we could get Burkhardt and Lynch every week. Kenny Albert is pretty great too.

Until the Rams start continually playing better, they will continue to get lower tier announcers.
Yeah, except we're playing the team with the best record in the league. You'd think they'd get some respect and better announcers.

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
I just checked my TV listings and I get the stupid Giants and Seahawks game tomorrow so I'm going to have to stream the Rams game. I hate Northern Illinois. We NEVER get Rams games on TV unless it's against the Bears or Packers.
I feel your pain, 'm 300 miles north of ST Louis and we get the same games. I guess the league thinks they'll get better ratings for a middle of the pack defending Super bowl champ playing a really crappy Giants team then a local team playing a former local team with the best record in football.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just checked my TV listings and I get the stupid Giants and Seahawks game tomorrow
I noticed this too, on the Network channel, But at least I have Direct TV, and can get it their. I was looking forward to us getting more National exposure with it being on FOX though!