Does anyone know the truth regarding Butler not playing defense.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
All I know is, that this is going to be the circlejerk of the offseason for sensationalist-bait outlets to discuss.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Heard on NFL Today, that he was caught with weed, and missed the team flight.... If true, deserved to be benched.

Also heard, Bellicheat has basically covered for him, by making excuses for him.

nighttrain

Legend
Heard on NFL Today, that he was caught with weed, and missed the team flight.... If true, deserved to be benched.
after his latest news flash, denying his errors in print, add lying. No way McVay takes a chance on him i'm thinkin. If Trujo wants to be here and is half reasonable, he's here
train

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
after his latest news flash, denying his errors in print, add lying. No way McVay takes a chance on him i'm thinkin. If Trujo wants to be here and is half reasonable, he's here
train

Let's be sure he did it before we call him a liar. Guy doesn't deserve to have his character assassinated based on rumors.

nighttrain

Legend
Let's be sure he did it before we call him a liar. Guy doesn't deserve to have his character assassinated based on rumors.
if NFL reporting is correct, and i would assume it is, or they could be sued big time, time will tell though
train

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Butler is going to have some explaining to so, getting benched for the Super Bowl, his last game before becoming a free agent. Agent will earn his check.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Also heard, Bellicheat has basically covered for him, by making excuses for him.

He tweeted all that is BS & hurtful. He is just ready for the 2018 season to get started.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
if NFL reporting is correct, and i would assume it is, or they could be sued big time, time will tell though
train

I guess he allowed Aaron Hernandez to do it as well. I’ll go on Butlers word.He seems like a straight up dude.
What’s up with the NFL drug testing ?

Here in LA it is legal now .

nighttrain

Legend
I guess he allowed Aaron Hernandez to do it as well. I’ll go on Butlers word.He seems like a straight up dude.
What’s up with the NFL drug testing ?

Here in LA it is legal now .
should be legal everywhere, but Bellicheat slandering a player that's leaving for more money, ahhh, say it aint so
train

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
should be legal everywhere, but Bellicheat slandering a player that's leaving for more money, ahhh, say it aint so
train
He was worth more than Bellacheat wanted to admit
It cost him another SuperBowl ring.

Ram65

Legend
Bellicheat has his rules. If Butler missed a flight and weed was found/involved I can see Billy Boy sitting him but, NOT for the whole game. He screwed up the entire defensive backfield. Gilmore should have been on Jeffrey all game and Chung not be playing as much. Would like to know all the true details.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He tweeted all that is BS & hurtful. He is just ready for the 2018 season to get started.
Whatever the real truth was, it will come out, the news I heard came from players that former players knew. I don't know what really happened, and honestly, I don't give a flying truck.

Pretty happy they lost, to be honest.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whatever the real truth was, it will come out, the news I heard came from players that former players knew. I don't know what really happened, and honestly, I don't give a flying truck.

Pretty happy they lost, to be honest.

To watch Nick Foles win the Super Bowl by out playing Tom Brady was priceless.