Does anyone else think this symbol says L.A.?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I've been seeing this icon splashed all over the screen lately and can't help but see an LA in there when I look at the first two letters. It's only fitting. The last time we went 13-3 and played the Super Bowl in Atlanta we won. I'm taking the Rams big in this one, 38-24.
DyYdPkEXgAEF6Xs.jpg-large.jpg

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I've been seeing this icon splashed all over the screen lately and can't help but see an LA in there when I look at the first two letters. It's only fitting. The last time we went 13-3 and played the Super Bowl in Atlanta we won. I'm taking the Rams big in this one, 38-24.
View attachment 28330

YES!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Subliminal messaging can be a powerful thing. It reminds me of when the NFL Network was talking up the Man of the Year award and Whitworth's photo was always in the background.

I'm not saying the NFL is using subliminal messages, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Subliminal messaging can be a powerful thing. It reminds me of when the NFL Network was talking up the Man of the Year award and Whitworth's photo was always in the background.

I'm not saying the NFL is using subliminal messages, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do.

Do you have an urge to join the navy?