Dodgers vs Cubs for the Pennant!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am blown away that there is no thread about the Dodgers here!. We are up 2-1, and teams in that position win like 70+ % of the time.....I am excited to possibly see the Dodgers in the World Series, first since 1988.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am so enjoying listening on my TuneIn app, to the Home of the Cubs, 670 The Score.....It's a self check for me, because I am so enjoying the panic...or at least them trying to suppress the panic :LOL:, because the mighty Cubs are in serious trouble, with them being the favorite to win the World Series....The Dodgers could win this in LA, if the kid Julio Urias can get a win tonight, that leave Kershaw for the win in game 5..... YES!:rockon:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but I'm pulling for the Cubs and Steve Bartman if he's still alive
IMG_0918.GIF

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We throw out the youngest post season starter in MLB history today! And if he pitches like we know he can Roberts has said Kershaw would pitch game 5 to try to close it out at home. So exciting!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on Dodgers keep the curse of the billy goat alive!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't root for the Cubs, being a Cardinals fan. Go Dodgers!

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Series all knotted up. This will be the decisive game in this series for LA especially. Can't go back to Chicago down 3-2.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Series all knotted up. This will be the decisive game in this series for LA especially. Can't go back to Chicago down 3-2.
Oh, but you CAN..:rockon:

fearsomefour

Legend
And that's that.
Another bad series for a Rick "give me Cy Young winners and I look great" Honeycutt. He has to go.
Dodgers go up 2 games to 1 and then play like shit....4 errors in game 4 and more sloppy play in game 5. Guys with no idea where to go with the ball in the bottom of the 8th.
Shit team.
Roberts bringing out his inner Mattingly.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'm all in for the cubs. Sorry Dodgers fans but if you're a neutral how can you possibly root for anyone else?!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Man did we blow a golden opportunity
Being up 3-2 with Kershaw on the mound for game 6 would have been legendary

Damn

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm all in for the cubs. Sorry Dodgers fans but if you're a neutral how can you possibly root for anyone else?!
Oh yeah, the Cubs and all their phony douche fans.
Fans who don't pay attention but love loving the losers. F them.
It will be like the Seahawks times 10 if they win the series. All of sudden everyone will have been a longtime Cubs fan.

fearsomefour

Legend
Man did we blow a golden opportunity
Being up 3-2 with Kershaw on the mound for game 6 would have been legendary

Damn
Amatuer hour the last two nights. Errors and just bad play.
The liner hit to Hernandez in the 8th....he doesn't know where to go with the ball....Gonza is a mile off the bag, why look at first?
That is high school level stuff.
They are done I think. So it goes.
Seriously, year after year the pen blows and Honeycunt is brilliant? Just keep charting pitches and eating seeds.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Oh yeah, the Cubs and all their phony douche fans.
Fans who don't pay attention but love loving the losers. F them.
It will be like the Seahawks times 10 if they win the series. All of sudden everyone will have been a longtime Cubs fan.

Well as a Rams fan who understands the suffering shitty teams can cause I can at least sympathise with their struggle. Hope they win it all.

fearsomefour

Legend
Well as a Rams fan who understands the suffering crappy teams can cause I can at least sympathise with their struggle. Hope they win it all.
I get it.
I am just a bitter old man.
Worked in baseball indirectly which means I love and hate it.

T-REX

Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMG_0923.JPG

Is no longer!

Good for the Cubs!

This coming from a life long (46 years) spoiled Yankee fan.