Dodgers in World Series! How Will This Affect Rams Fan Attention? (Poll)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How Will the Dodgers Going To The Series Affect the Rams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Congratulations to the Los Angeles Dodgers on their victory tonight over the Chicago Cubs, to advance to the World Series!

Many of us surely are Dodger Fans of old. I remember the days of Garvey, Cey and Lopes, etc. Good years.

My question for you Ram fans is this: How, if at all, will the Dodgers advancing to the World Series affect the Rams, as they try to gain the love and attention of the Los Angeles fan base? Please vote in my poll, and then tell me in the comments if you are a Dodger fan, (or what is your team?) and any stories attached.

Go Dodgers! and go Rams!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching the trophy presentations were hilarious! Ninety year old Tommy walking back and forth in front of the camera oblivious to what was going on :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fuck the Dodgers. You have 162 games of baseball (plus the post-season). You have 16 games of Rams football (plus, hopefully, the post-season). Focus on what's important.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope the Astros pull off a win in Game 6, either teams are gonna have the stamina disadvantage

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
freak the Dodgers. You have 162 games of baseball (plus the post-season). You have 16 games of Rams football (plus, hopefully, the post-season). Focus on what's important.

344.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Me? I'm going to enjoy the entertaining sport. Not to say that I won't pay attention to the World Series, but it's nothing more than a secondary concern when the Rams are playing. NFL > MLB.

But hey, if the Dodgers are your concern right now, you do have options like:
http://www.ourdodgers.com/forum/
;)
Thanks Jerry. Always looking out for me. (y)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Kinda’ agree with @jerry.
I’m a half-ass Dodger fan, and I’m happy they won, but was looking for the WGAF option.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freak the Dodgers. You have 162 games of baseball (plus the post-season). You have 16 games of Rams football (plus, hopefully, the post-season). Focus on what's important.
Fortunately the Rams play Sunday then are off for 13 days. During that 13 day break the World Series will happen. I'll be in front of the TV for every pitch of the WS and won't miss a single down of the Rams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fortunately the Rams play Sunday then are off for 13 days. During that 13 day break the World Series will happen. I'll be in front of the TV for every pitch of the WS and won't miss a single down of the Rams.

Good man. Put that baseball crap on the back-burner until the Rams are off.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Agree with Old School Love the Dodgers as baseball was my first love but I've also been a die-hard USC, Rams and Lakers fan since the mid sixties. Love the 4 major US sports, including soccer. Waited a long time for Dodgers to get back to the Fall Classic. Soon the Rams will get back to the Super Bowl.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Don't Sweat it everyone. The Dodgers will have it wrapped up in 4 games anyway. By Sat Oct 28th, Baseball season will be over

TexasRam

Legend
Go Dodgers!!

Amazing exciting team right now!!

My fandom goes Rams, Dodgers, Lakers.

I remember at 8 years old in 1979 the Rams game telecast getting interrupted with highlights of the Dodgers playoff game. The NFL commentator saying “and now the Rams have to make way for the Dodgers”, as the crowd watching the game reacted to the Dodgers score change on the big board and then the broadcast cutting to a highlight of Steve Garvey hitting a bomb.

My passion for the Rams is the most fierce and obsessive. But the Dodgers during postseason comes a close second. The Lakers in postseason get the bronze in my world.

There is room for all three in my world!!

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
So as a Rams fans in the UK, should I be a Dodgers fan as well?

Only ever been to one Baseball game. Seattle v Texas Rangers up in Seattle a few years ago.

Most memorable thing was the Beer concession being surprised when I ordered full strength beer rather than Light lol

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

View: https://youtu.be/pvjD0fgny0s

:peace: no blue (Dodgers) color font in greed. Is it time to appraise Mr. Magic Johnson? Rams, Rams, and Rams followed by McVay conjoined via Son of Bum and Company .. @Selassie I follow my flow. Also time to edit with much respect to The Dude that encapsulated me to Ramsondemand.com Sir @Paulie @-X-. Muchos Gracias senor.

Last edited: