Do You Watch Football During the Bye?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Today is my 27th Anniversary with the wife.

If we can extricate ourselves from the madness, I'll leave Redzone for some kind of activity.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yes. I do.

I'll find matchups to watch that interest me... like AZ at CAR. Easy to root against the Cardinals and scout Carolina. Etc.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wont focus on any individual game like I do when the Rams are playing, but I will have the Sunday Ticket going with the game mix on and keep an eye on a bunch of them
Good day to catch up on the honeydew list too

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I will likely watch the Panthers game since that's who we play coming out of the bye.
Me too, for the same reason! And they are playing a division rival of ours! (y);)Other than that, Nothing but the Rams for me!:D

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I'm not a big fan of commercials so the NFL sucks unless it's a Ram game

So it's the EPL for me this weekend and maybe the Redzone here and there

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These days I prefer to watch other teams play. I love watching my fantasy players score TDs live.

The Rams have started to feel like an obligation that's ultimately less enjoyable than the rest of the NFL, until I'm actually watching the game. Then my passion comes alive.

But last weekend I got married so I'll probably have some games on, but not my usual three TV set up.

Ram65

Legend

Got to put those three loses behind us.

I'll watch some of the Iggles vs Cowgirls for local conversation.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hauled in 2 yellowfin, 45 and 51 pounders. 5 albacore and a bunch of skipjack (released). Got the smoker out of the garage and firing it up for an overnight smoker session. Cedar and mesquite chips.

Jerky anyone?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love watching football. It's just not the same if it's not your team, but like a moth to the flame.

Screw the Panthers.