Do You Watch Football During the Bye?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bye weeks, even though they are needed, feel like an empty void in a sea of the regular season. Another week of reading speculative sports reporters writing about what would have, should be, and could quite be possibly happening with our team. While there is so much going on with the Rams, we sit in limbo as the questions following other franchises are being answered on the screen.

My brother is a Die hard Redskin fan, and my sister in law is anti cable. So he is coming over here Sunday morning to watch his team as I am a good host and a better brother. My nephew is two and a half so he will probably be leaving soon after, but I guess I will be watching the Panthers/Cardinals. Then I might watch the Green Bay/Atlanta game only because the wife will be at work.

Do you guys watch football when the Rams have a bye week?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yes, I'm a football fan in addition to the NFL and Rams. Arsenal plays at 4:30am on Saturday.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I don't my wife and I (btw she's a huge football fan Giants) usually make our rounds the whole weekend and this one has worked out well because both our teams are on bye's. It's gotten to the point where I have actually enjoyed the break especially after the Rams have lost three straight.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I will likely watch the Panthers game since that's who we play coming out of the bye.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Are you kidding me?! Ofcourse its a reason to get out of the house and drink beers with friends who arent Rams fans. Its also stress free because I have no worries that the Rams are losing...So yes I will be watching football on the BYE. I will be watching the Carolina game closely.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I watch highlights in the evening but normally don't sit down and watch football when our Rams have their bye week.

This weekend I will be giving our outside screen porch Tiki Bar an upgrade with some paint, lights and a few creative twists. We have a TV out there so I will probably have the redzone channel on low volume in the background.

I actually have a Tiki mask with the Rams logo and name on it.. I will have to take a picture and upload after the upgrades.

images__54665__39009.1312503548.380.500.jpg
tropical-vacation-banner-with-beach-bar-and-palm-trees-vector-id603987898

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yup. Despite all the bs on the business side the game is still fun.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. I'll be watching football all day Sunday and Saturday.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have a nine year old boy and a yard to take care of. If we are not at one of his football games then we are fishing or hunting or shooting, or mowing, or raking leaves, or something together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Usually just try and watch division games and cheer for the other team.

Go Panthers; beat the Cardinals!
Go Saints; beat the Seahawks!
Go BYE WEEK; beat the 49ers!