Do you like boobs?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
9960d1385125531-has-neff-recovered-men-their-boobs_30304c_3586278.jpg

For those looking for the boobs.

Best post of the thread. Well done!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Oh you mean AD didn't have to throw 15 passes under duress, and had an awesome game? What a recipe for success, brilliant!

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I'm very impressed so far with his abilities, & he hit nicely on the Givens pass. Many of his second-half passes against SF were terrible, overthrown, etc., but he was under much duress.
The thing I'm impressed with the most is, this morning I watched his post-game comments. The remarks he made about his team & his coaches, the kudos, support, encouragement, etc. he gave were virtually un-heard of--it's been a while since I've heard a Rams QB exhibit such leadership. No disrespect to Bradford: his is probably a 'B', while I'd give AD an 'A' at this point.

iced

uhh yea...my name is Iced and I'm a boobaholic... it's been 2 days since i last tasted areola....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed on this website. I couldn't click that thread fast enough and I get.....Austin Davis?
I know, me to. But you know Shit like that happens around ROD here a Lot!:ROFLMAO:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't think you want to limit his gunslinger mentality too much. Coaches and Davis just need to figure out how to effectively utilize throughout the game.
If not in KC, at least when we visit the 49ers, on their home-turf!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dang it. Too much teasing going on around this thread. I was hoping for boobs as I scrolled down. Hot pink hair should come with boobs. :mad:
A Little "Teasing/Fore-play" goes a long way!!:D