Do you guys think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
These Rams will look like the Stafford led Lions at their peak? Worse or better?

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I'm not sure....
Let me ask my wife what I think....... :woozy2:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Staford's gonna feel some "deja vu" like he's back in Detroit with a shitty defense. Every time he drives for a TD, the defense gives up two.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Staford's gonna feel some "deja vu" like he's back in Detroit with a shitty defense. Every time he drives for a TD, the defense gives up two.
Thats sorta what im thinking.. no matter what he does this year its not gonna be enough.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford never had a coach like McVay nor a HOFer on the D side like Aaron Donald
I dont think there's any comparison

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I think...we are in "Stealth Tank" mode, which will be "Obvious Tank" mode by mid-season. And I don't have a problem with this, as the prospect of pairing Caleb Williams (or Drake Maye) with Sean McVay is very enticing. Think, peak Barbara Eden as Jeanie enticing... This is likely not a popular opinion, but I can't see us winning more than 7 games, IF everything goes perfectly. The D is SO bad, and the O line is below average. Stafford won't finish the season at QB1, he won't last.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think...we are in "Stealth Tank" mode, which will be "Obvious Tank" mode by mid-season. And I don't have a problem with this, as the prospect of pairing Caleb Williams (or Drake Maye) with Sean McVay is very enticing. Think, peak Barbara Eden as Jeanie enticing... This is likely not a popular opinion, but I can't see us winning more than 7 games, IF everything goes perfectly. The D is SO bad, and the O line is below average. Stafford won't finish the season at QB1, he won't last.
schwing GIF

Every GenX boy in America is gonna have to excuse themselves for a little while.

Be back in a bit...