Do you believe in miracles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
After leading East Carolina by 17 early in the fourth quarter, the Knights blow their lead and find themselves down 30-26 with 2 minutes remaining and 2 timeouts with the AAC Champions status on the line. UCF was held on 4 downs and hope was all but gone that they would pull this one out. East Carolina drained the clock to 10 seconds using all four downs but gave UCF one last shot. Young QB Justin Holman rocketed a pass to the UCF 49 yard line and there were only 5 seconds remaining. Holman then launched a Hail Mary lob from his own 43 yard line. A swarm of East Carolina defensive backs swatted at the ball that stayed in the air for what seemed like days. In what can only be described as a pure miracle, the ball sailed past a frenzy of East Carolina arms and into the hands of a sprinting Rashad Perriman as time expired to grab a 32-30 victory! The Knights claim the AAC title in back to back years with a legendary play that sent me from gloom to overjoyed.
image.jpg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just realized I posted this in the wrong forum... (n)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So this is why you were blowing my phone up last night (WAY past my bed time). :D

How many times do I have to say "It ain't over till it's over". LOL

Oleary looks like he was about to explode. Hahahaha.

Great pics and breakdown T. Happy you guys were on the winning side of that. WOW