Do we need another FF league?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneFalco

if you do it on NFL.com instead of Yahoo, sign me up. I may make one in case people want to join regardless on Weds.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
60...that's amazing

Here you go... start with the settings and scoring. I'll look for anything elses we need.

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image5.jpg
Image6.jpg
Image7.jpg
Image8.jpg
Image9.jpg

OJM

UDFA
I look forward to playing against everyone if I`m able to join the league

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I tried to send Dog the settings copied off my league....but some things just don't work out. So I sent him our conversations on settings and stuff. Hopefully this helps.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If you want in, just reply. He will invite people in order until it's full.

If you are in another ROD league, please don't join unless they can't fill! Thanks!

…..

Legend
EVERYONE who has replied in this thread has been sent an invite link to thier PM box. W.e would like to draft tomorrow. If we wait, we will miss week 1 and will not be able to compete with the other four leagues for igh score, etc.

Good luck to those that can join.

I will be editing league settings to mirror those of the other four leagues and should have that complete by tomorrow, and certainly beofre draft time

RamzFanz

Damnit
There are 13 asking including dog and excluding @Ramhusker

Looks like we're playing musical chairs and the music has now stopped! GO!

ZpIw6WC.gif

…..

Legend
To The Top with this topic....So far there are 9 players who have joined. Great job everyone. we need 3 more and plan to draft Wednesday night!