Do we know???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
Do we really kno for a fact that Zac Stacey is better than Benny Cunningham? Is it pretty clear cut that Stacey will end camp infront of Cunningham?

Just curious, because I've seen alot of people talking as though Stacey has the automatic nod over Cunningham...

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Ram4life11 said:
Do we really kno for a fact that Zac Stacey is better than Benny Cunningham? Is it pretty clear cut that Stacey will end camp infront of Cunningham?

Just curious, because I've seen alot of people talking as though Stacey has the automatic nod over Cunningham...

Nope we don't.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I don't think they're going to try and put a 5th round pick on the PS or give up on him before we even play a real game. So whatever that means as far as who's ahead of who, it's moot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
albefree69 said:
I don't think they're going to try and put a 5th round pick on the PS or give up on him before we even play a real game. So whatever that means as far as who's ahead of who, it's moot.
If we keep 3, I'd have to agree, because Benny hasn't blown up to this point.

Different story otherwise.

bluecoconuts

Legend
We don't know that, but it's likely given how the carries are being handed out. It seems that with Richardson essentially safe against Denver it's going to be the Pead and Stacy show... Anything is possible, but at this point in camp he doesn't seem to be getting the carries that they are.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Stacy is healthy, Saturday's game should say a lot about the RB race.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
I really want to see Stacy perform, I really haven't seen anything yet. I hope he blows it up.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:
I really want to see Stacy perform, I really haven't seen anything yet. I hope he blows it up.

Me too. I didn't see much of the first game... so I am anxious to see him Saturday.

F. Mulder

Starter
On the surface I favor Stacy over Cunningham, but the next two games (and if they both make the team-even more time) should help flesh the situation out. I just want the best RBs active.

On a volatile note, I think the next two games will tell a lot of people (including coaches obviously) about how Pead will factor in.