Do we dare hope for a... THIRD consecutive shutout?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
you really could say the same about any coach, including our own

I disagree. All coaches complain about bad calls but some just have this way about doing it that makes them look like whiny bitcches, or big grumps trying to intimidate refs. Arians will get bitchy about stuff that is not even worth getting mad about. You'll rarely see Fisher have an overly visceral reaction to calls. The worst that come to mind are Harbaugh, Bellicheck, and Arians.

Pete doesn't even get that bad compared to those three.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Agree 100% about BA being a prick. To see him whining and crying like a little girl on the sidelines when we played them in AZ over every single call has put him on my Axis of Evil forever! I'd pay to see @Username punch him in the dick!

I'll pony up too that way he can get punched twice lol.

iced

I disagree. All coaches complain about bad calls but some just have this way about doing it that makes them look like whiny bitcches, or big grumps trying to intimidate refs. Arians will get bitchy about stuff that is not even worth getting mad about. You'll rarely see Fisher have an overly visceral reaction to calls. The worst that come to mind are Harbaugh, Bellicheck, and Arians.

Pete doesn't even get that bad compared to those three.

eh i disagree - i don't think there's a coach outside of dungy that i haven't seen lose his shit at official

Ramatik

Starter
This is the best team in the NFC for reason. No way they go scoreless. The focus is on keeping the score low.
I don't think they are the best team in the NFC and I think when all is said and done with this year, nobody will disagree.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If the Cards don't make their whole offense about getting rid of the ball as quick as possible, and bringing in extra blockers for the whole game in an attempt to get the run game going, then they deserve to get blanked - and probably will.

xander47

Rookie
I wanna see them attempt a late game pointless FG only to get blocked and returned for a touchdown

Sum1

Hall of Fame
792535.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If the Cards don't make their whole offense about getting rid of the ball as quick as possible, and bringing in extra blockers for the whole game in an attempt to get the run game going, then they deserve to get blanked - and probably will.
Yep, and i've been reading a lot of stuff from their fans this week about throwing it deep, forcing our DB's to loosen up, respect the deep ball etc...
That would pretty stupid. I HOPE they try to get Stanton into deep drops to let plays develop downfield. That's exactly what our front four wants to see. :snicker:

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I see them at the very least knocking a few field goals in, no shut outs this week. Time TO come back to Earth guys! Lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
Bruce Arians may be well liked around the league but I think he is a prick. And being a prick, even if he is down by 20 with 3:00 on the clock, I could see him kicking a meaningless field goal just to avoid being the Rams third consecutive shutout.

Can you imagine the boos in the dome if he pulls that?

Can you imagine the cheers if the Rams block it?

desertdawg

UDFA
Offensively Fitz is banged up, but expected to play. Our O-line has done better, our #1 draft pick Cooper is in there now after riding the pine all year and after being injured all of last year. The best free agent pick up we've had in years, even better than Palmer, is Veldheer. Having a LT is just amazing to Cardinal fans, he and Quinn will battle it out once again. Our run game just got some fresh legs, we pulled a cat of the practice squad and he came up aces in our last game, his name is Williams, and he really is dirty when it comes to them moves. Our receiver core is where we outmatch pretty much every team in the NFL. So much talent, it's hard to get everybody touches, but even harder when you have a QB struggling.

TexasRam

Legend
Forget the shutout. We mastered that already.

The goal is holding the Arizona offense to negative total yards over 4 quarters !!

But ill settle for a 10 sack game.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Offensively Fitz is banged up, but expected to play. Our O-line has done better, our #1 draft pick Cooper is in there now after riding the pine all year and after being injured all of last year. The best free agent pick up we've had in years, even better than Palmer, is Veldheer. Having a LT is just amazing to Cardinal fans, he and Quinn will battle it out once again. Our run game just got some fresh legs, we pulled a cat of the practice squad and he came up aces in our last game, his name is Williams, and he really is dirty when it comes to them moves. Our receiver core is where we outmatch pretty much every team in the NFL. So much talent, it's hard to get everybody touches, but even harder when you have a QB struggling.

Welcome dude. Long time no see.

RamzFanz

Damnit

In the secondary we have EJ Gaines who is a rookie. He'll probably be on Brown a lot. Dude is damn good though. Plays like a 5 year vet.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Stanton has to be able to get the ball out very quickly and know where his targets are because he won't have much time to throw, even with Veldheer. Palmer being a vet has dealt with defenses long enough to figure it out but Stanton my struggle.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't think they are the best team in the NFC and I think when all is said and done with this year, nobody will disagree.

Yes, they took quite a hit with the loss of Palmer but they were, at least at one time, the top team. They still have plenty of weapons.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think GB is the best, but that D will eventually bite them.

Home field in GB will be huge.

It may come down to the Super Bowl, but I don't like GB against the Pats if that's the matchup... I think it's a tossup against the Broncos.