Do we dare hope for a... THIRD consecutive shutout?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Arizona has yet to score more than 18 points in a game since losing Palmer. Falcons D is ranked last in the NFL (yds/gm) and held them to 18. & Seattle held them to 3.

I mean, surely they'll get a couple field goals. But who knows. How do you like our chances of getting another shut out?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Not good. I like our chances of winning pretty well, but it's hard to blank a team on turf. If the Raiders hadn't gone for it on 4th down they could have kicked a fg.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I think our chance of shutting them out are good. Especially if the D remains focused and doesn't start buying into the hype.They are already somewhat one dimensional so put Stanton on the turf and they become sitting ducks.And as long as nobody blows a coverage assignment I think we shut them out.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It would be delicious like pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top...but i just want the Win.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Anyone think Arizona would go for the field goal over the TD if they were out of hope just to prevent it? Washington went for the win non-stop and it cost them a shutout. Would Arizona do the same?

Zona is vulnerable to top defenses. It's not the BEST matchup for a threepeat, but it's not bad.

What everyone talks about is the D in the shutouts but in reality, it's special teams just as much. You have to pin them deep all game and control the field.

My vote? Damn straight they could get 3. It WILL take some outstanding ST and D play and I think Cards would FG in the end with no hope of a win just as a last jab, but yes, it could happen.

Let's hope Hill isn't laying in his lazyboy all week and not elevating the team to not make penalties.

A55VA6

Legend
Sure why not? If we don't get a shutout, oh well, it's very rare and it was fun while it lasted.

But with the injuries and short week and having to travel across the country... will the Cardinals be ready? Anything could happen in this game, after all they are 10-3.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Not good. I like our chances of winning pretty well, but it's hard to blank a team on turf. If the Raiders hadn't gone for it on 4th down they could have kicked a fg.

Absolutely...If the Raidahs had taken the chicken shit way out, that SO would not have happened...Give them credit for that, at least...

SierraRam

Recreational User
How do you like our chances of getting another shut out?

They have a good kicker, but we're going to smother their QB. They have a G and T dinged up - Their QB may not survive this game!
I like our chances for a SO. It will be a tough, toe to toe battle either way. Can't wait!

iced

1 td in 29 drives entering the falcons game

i like our chances, especially with the holes SJ had in the running game

RamWoodie

Legend
It would be quite a feat given the Cards WRs, but the Rams can do it with great pressure on the QB. The offense has definitely been much better and the running game has really blossomed with Mason.

A shutout would be great!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is the best team in the NFC for reason. No way they go scoreless. The focus is on keeping the score low.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Bruce Arians may be well liked around the league but I think he is a prick. And being a prick, even if he is down by 20 with 3:00 on the clock, I could see him kicking a meaningless field goal just to avoid being the Rams third consecutive shutout.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Bruce Arians may be well liked around the league but I think he is a prick. And being a prick, even if he is down by 20 with 3:00 on the clock, I could see him kicking a meaningless field goal just to avoid being the Rams third consecutive shutout.
Agree 100% about BA being a prick. To see him whining and crying like a little girl on the sidelines when we played them in AZ over every single call has put him on my Axis of Evil forever! I'd pay to see @Username punch him in the dick!

iced

Agree 100% about BA being a prick. To see him whining and crying like a little girl on the sidelines when we played them in AZ over every single call has put him on my Axis of Evil forever! I'd pay to see @Username punch him in the dick!

you really could say the same about any coach, including our own

Athos

Legend
They have no Ellington. That means less of a passing AND running game.

Focus on making Stanton throw it, and we'll win big at the Dome. That smokes and mirrors POS is going down.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Just Win Baby!!!! A Shutout would just be icing on the cake lol. But i think we have a good chance. Now like some have said i could see Bruce Arians going for a meaningless FG to prevent it. plus there WR's are pretty good i think they score. But the Rams win.