Do these guys actually get paid?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Is it just me or is there zero analysis of anything to do with the match up in the below paragraph? If you think the Chargers are going to win thats fine, if you're not going to mention a single position, or player or match up or coach or anything other than the teams records, that's why people talk about lazy analysis.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/11/21/we...predictions-cardinals-seahawks-lions-patriots

chargers-rams-week-12.jpg

Everybody puts too much meaning in the schedule when it comes out every spring, but you’d have to say the Rams' schedule is as tough as it looked to be, with this being their eighth consecutive game against a 2013 playoff team. St. Louis is 3-4 in that span, with wins over Seattle, San Francisco and Denver, and it gave Philadelphia and Arizona pretty good battles before losing. But I’m picking the Chargers to prevail because Mike McCoy’s team has to have this game if it's to stay relevant in the AFC wild-card race. Speaking of a run of games against '13 playoff clubs, San Diego, starting next week, ends the regular season thusly: at Baltimore, New England, Denver, at San Francisco, at Kansas City. Yikes. That’s why this week is must-win time for the Chargers.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
That’s why this week is must-win time for the Chargers.

And somehow it's not a must win for the Rams? What an idiot!:ROFLMAO:
The only thing that the Chargers have going for them in this game is that they are at home and it won't be enough.;)

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
We have to have it worse, I'd never predict we get to 10-6 but I think it possible ,if AZ can go 9-1, and we all know that score was not the true picture of that game ,WE can run off 7 straight and if AZ does us favors beating othe division rivals ans we beat them in or house we got a shot

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Speaking of a run of games against '13 playoff clubs, San Diego, starting next week, ends the regular season thusly: at Baltimore, New England, Denver, at San Francisco, at Kansas City. Yikes. That’s why this week is must-win time for the Chargers.
So, maybe the Chargers should worry about their up-coming games, and not think about the Lowly Rams!!:D " I DARE them!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So, maybe the Chargers should worry about their up-coming games, and not think about the Lowly Rams!!:D " I DARE them!!
OH after last week I think were gonna need another defensive gem and hopefully our offense score early and often,I won't get to watch it unless someone posts a link don't have Sunday ticket here in CO.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Someone need to clue this guy in that AZ did NOT make the playoffs last year.
SI needs to stick to the swim suit issue. That's all there good for anymore. Maybe not even that.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Holy shit he has a loose grip on the language for sure. What a mess, his editor should be fired along with his lazy ass.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OH after last week I think were gonna need another defensive gem and hopefully our offense score early and often,I won't get to watch it unless someone posts a link don't have Sunday ticket here in CO.
The game is going to be on FOX this afternoon, can you get that!?!

manmaderam

The one and only
I won't get to watch it unless someone posts a link don't have Sunday ticket here in CO.

Best thing man, download an ad blocker for chrome or whatever browser you use and google search for streams. That's what I do here in NC since they never have the Rams on here

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
And somehow it's not a must win for the Rams? What an idiot!:ROFLMAO:
I think our games only become "must win" to the general public once these predictions of running the table and maybe making the playoffs become a little less farfetched.