Do the Rams really need oline?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Rams better get a big play out in draft or free agency. I also hate to say it but time to let DA go. Guy is hurt way too much............keep him if the price is right.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Young Ram said:
Definitely a G and OT. I like Dahl but he's getting older (32 in June) and will be coming off a torn biceps. The other guard spot is up in the air. Richardson did an admirable job and wouldn't mind seeing him back but we need to see if we can upgrade there.

I would love to get Warmack in the draft.

I'm in your boat.

LT: Saffold
LG: Warmack
C: Wells
RG: Dahl vs Watkins
RT: FA or Draft Pick

I would love Warmack. Idk we may cut Dahl, but I don't know how likely. Wouldn't be a terrible option at GUARD, but he does need to be replaced soon. I think Watkins is that guy & I'd be fine with him at RG if Dahl was let go. RT is the one that is wide open...Richardson did a solid job, but I'd like an upgrade. I like Phil Loadholt from Minny. This guy is a 6'8" 340 pound mammoth. I'd be OK with a draft pick though.

Ultimately I want the Rams to find 1-3 long term solutions on the O-line next year (ex. Warmack, Watkins, etc.)