Do the Rams pick up a vet?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

If the Rams pick up a vet, then what position?

• WR

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • OL

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • LB

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • S

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • They won't add a vet

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

A55VA6

Legend
I think they are happy with what they've got. I don't think they will pick one up.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I think they will be watching the waiver wire for QB &/or OL.

FRO

Legend
I think with them cutting down to 5 WRs, a vet WR wouldn't surprise me at all.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
OT...They need four tackles unless they were that impressed with Brandon Washington at RT.

QB...Maybe Dennis Dixon as the third QB would offer good practice for the mobile QB's.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I picked no. If they were thinking about it it would probably be OL but there isn't anybody out there that I know of.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OL would be my guess but a LB, S, QB would not surprise me much although I think if they brought a young QB on board it would be for the PS to develop.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I picked OL thinking that they'll find a better option than Shelly Smith. Someone that might be able to play OG and OT ( I wonder if Barry Richardson can play some OG).

But, after noticing that McDonald, McLeon, and Daniels are the only healthy safties left on the roster, I'm guessing another safety is about to be brought in.

That is, unless Stewart, Giordano or both are now healthy.

So I pick both. :ww:

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I could be wrong but don't we have to put the player on our 53 if we take any of the other cuts? I forget the timing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I voted LB with the release of Hull. But i'm also thinking they might go after a QB cuz as much as I'd like to see my Oregon guy work out, he really has showed nuthin'.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
EastRam said:
CGI_Ram said:
In order;

OL
LB
S
WR

So u think we will pick up 4 vets? really?

The Rams claimed four last year; RB Terrance Ganaway, DT Kellen Heard, OT Nsekhe and OG Shelley Smith

It could happen. It's probably less than that, though.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
It could happen. It's probably less than that, though.

They are now 16th in the pecking order not 2nd so we shall see how it breaks out. Maybe Banks at LB, Starks or Webb at OT & Dixon at QB, but just not sure. Plus I am sure other teams that are higher on the list might claim Banks & Webb.