Do the rams need a Vet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
IMO, Roddy White or Boldin would be ideal. But I'm not sure that White will be available or that Boldin will want to play here.
The Madden world is so much easier, isn't it? To further beat a dead horse, it's kind of why I keep coming back to Blackmon. He's a guy that has a high ceiling and is the type of WR that the Rams need while also seemingly attainable and one of the few places that could actually help nurture and rehabilitate him.

The Rams need a ready to go difference maker and they presumably won't be able to afford that on the FA market. They could trade some youthful players that still have "potential" to Jacksonville who will need them in addition to some kind of draft deal.

Plus Fisher wanted Blackmon. Too many pieces fit, yet I know I'm considering all of this with my heart more than anything.