Do the Rams Know What They Have With Quick or Givens? Wagoner Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner and Kevin Wheeler talk about the situation down at Mizzou, Aldon Smith altercation and the issues with the 49ers, they talk about the position the Rams are in heading into the draft, as well as look back at the 2012 draft and dissect it. What do the Rams have in Quick, Pead, and Givens? Rams discussion begins at 5:00.

Listen to Wagoner Talk Rams

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Seems like a pretty fair review of our wide receivers. I think it was worth a listen, but there is not a lot that hasn't been already said, or discussed here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
They talk about the Rams not being active in FA "because they have confidence in the young guys progressing and stepping up".

With the experience on this coaching staff; I think it's possible they know what they are doing here. I mean, these guys have worked with thousands of football players in their career.

I gotta give them the benefit of the doubt.