Do the players still believe in Fisher?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
So many people talk about how Fisher is a favorite coach to many players. For me, I had many favorite teachers and coaches, but that doesn't mean they were always good teachers and coaches.

Just cause Fisher is a "players coach" doesn't mean he's a good coach.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
Wrong route or not, Quick was wide open on the last play of the game and Case threw to nobody. Fisher can keep covering for Case all he wants but that's a wrap in my book.

It was a designed play that had little room for error or improvisation - plus a defender was bearing down on Keenum. That interception was solely on Quick. It's a jump ball - designed play. Go look at it again...

That play was especially designed for Quick and his height advantage. It was supposed to be a TD, an imcomplete, or an interference call. It was 3rd down - so they had time to try that first.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
It was a designed play that had little room for error or improvisation - plus a defender was bearing down on Keenum. That interception was solely on Quick. It's a jump ball - designed play. Go look at it again...

That play was especially designed for Quick and his height advantage. It was supposed to be a TD, an imcomplete, or an interference call. It was 3rd down - so they had time to try that first.

It was a bad audible by Keenum. Quick is 6'3, DRC is 6'2 this size advantage you speak of is a bit of a exaggeration, plus DRC is a much more proven player so he would have beaten Quick more than likely anyways. The audible by Keenum was a bad call, had he kept the route the same (the one that Quick ran) it would have been a completion for a 1st down or a TD because as you can see he was wide open. I watched the play 100 times, not going to watch it again.